Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

How are you filling time before Infinite release?

OP MorseyBaby

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So what's everyone filling their time with while they wait for Infinite to release?
I'm filling my time waiting with more waiting lol. I'm of course referring to waiting for Reach coming out on MCC. So I guess the actual activity I'm using to kill time is actually playing MCC.

EDIT: I should probably add that I am also diving heavily into the lore. But that's my status quo anyway lol
I put SR152 because I've been playing 5 a lot lately. But if I could have picked 2, I would have chosen reading the lore because I'm definitely doing a lot of that too!
Just trying to hit max, that's about it
I put SR152 because I've been playing 5 a lot lately. But if I could have picked 2, I would have chosen reading the lore because I'm definitely doing a lot of that too!
Thank god for audiobooks on my commute!

Yeah... I am desperately pushing for 152, but Inmay abandon it when MCC comes out
Going back and making sure I got all the achievements and unlocks in the past halo games and in MCC (besides reach), yes awaiting Reach on MCC but also reading the lore books and posting on here.

But mainly finishing up the gamers score left in all the past halo games that I didn't get the first time around, including the MCC which has re-released games on it. And also wrapping up halo 5 Commendations(rank114).
Replaying some of the old Halo titles with friends which is still fun as hell
In addition to waiting for MCC on PC, Doom Eternal and my next playthrough of KH 1.5 will keep me busy.
Was on some Halo Reach Forge, that is not going anywhere after the porting information.
I've been working on SP games like I usually do and will keep doing after Infinite is out but as far as MP goes I've actually been consistently enjoying Apex Legends since launch. I never thought I'd get into BR's but here we are. If 343i doesn't make a BR I'd imagine I'll be playing Apex alongside Infinite, if I'm not bored of it by then.
I've been playing H5 and MCC since MCC was fixed.
I’m trying to finish that grind to 152, as well as help my company finish grind for the Helmet. At our current progress, both should be done within the next 2 months. After that I plan to move to gears 5 and modern warfare as my primary games. Of course I’ll be back as soon as the flights for Infinite start
Watching Electroboom fails, and playing games
Waiting for Reach on MCC while playing tons of Destiny 2. Once Reach comes out I can't see myself playing any other game until Infinite.
I've been taking a break from video games because there's really nothing to play. I'm just patiently waiting for Reach to come out, along with Modern Warfare.
Haven't played in a month or so, been studying for architectural licensing exams.
MAX2107 wrote:
Haven't played in a month or so, been studying for architectural licensing exams.
Good luck!
Pretty much the usual, as in a mix of things.

Replaying older games, playing some different games, hobbies outside of gaming, work. Just the usual.

Though occasional break from gaming & definitely not touching H5g, even with a 3 meter stick.

I just dont think I should be wasting my time waiting for a singular product to release so instead im spending the time how I see fit.
I have nothing left to grind for on any Halo game, so now I’m just patiently waiting for Reach on MCC.
I've been playing H5 and MCC since MCC was fixed.
Literally all I'm doing. Going through MCC and just running through all levels for a PB and then slowing it down for PB kills haha. Cannot wait for Infinite!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2