Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

How do You Play Halo?

OP Rxcluze

How do You Play Halo?

Make Your Selection:

Not sure what paddle is, but I just hold the controller like I would any other game controller. I typically move my fingers to the bumper buttons when the need arises.
Not sure what paddle is, but I just hold the controller like I would any other game controller. I typically move my fingers to the bumper buttons when the need arises.
Paddles like the Xbox Elite, Scuf, Collective Minds, etc...
Rxcluze wrote:
Paddles like the Xbox Elite, Scuf, Collective Minds, etc...
Ah gotcha. Just regular controllers for me
Neither lol.
Neither
Relax
I haven't been able to go back to a normal controller after using paddles, they're just too useful. I can't claw, it feels way too weird and even if I got used to it, my hands would definitely cramp up.
I claw mine. Makes it easier to hit those button combos with the button layout I have (Recon). Also i play inverted, even though that's off topic.
I do Recon with the sensitivity up to 7 with my crouch on toggle.
Mostly with my controller but I sometimes use paddles
TormentHCS wrote:
I claw mine. Makes it easier to hit those button combos with the button layout I have (Recon). Also i play inverted, even though that's off topic.
You're one of those inverted weirdos.
Neither,
Neither
for H5 i have a paddle for thrust
Why its so important this?
Neither.
I've never seen an exact need to invest in a controller with paddles in all honesty. It's less of an in-game bonus and more of a personal preference in the long run. I used to play Claw on H3 and Reach, but I have long since swapped to standard finger positioning due to enhanced mobility becoming a lot more prevalent in modern FPS titles.
neither just controller