Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

How do you think Cortana will be defeated?*SPOILER

OP gorkarzanegi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I've been searching in the Halopedia and playing the campaing once and again and I think I found a terrible thing:
To understand this you have to play or watch:
  • Halo CE (and terminals)
  • Halo 2 (and terminals)
  • Halo 3
  • Halo 3 ODST
  • Halo 4 (and terminals)
  • Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
Spoiler:
Show
It all makes complete sense so sweet!! Nice job
I voted for "Infinity has a way to stop her" because look at Chief's choices of plans. Blow stuff up until your problems are solved.
  • Halo CE: Blow up Pillar of Autumn to destroy Installation 04
  • Halo 2: Blow up In Amber Clad to destroy High Charity
  • Halo 3: Light and destroy the Halo Ring to damage The Ark
  • Halo 4: Blow up Ivanoff Station to destory the Composer
  • Halo 5: Blow up Argent Moon to destroy Covenant Armada
  • Halo 6: Blow up Infinity to destroy the new Halo Ring?
I think master chief is going to try to convince her but it might not work at first
Dr Halsey will have some thing to do with it.
It will have to be something with chief
it should be Chief to confront her after everything they've went through together.
Master Chief will make her understand and she will kill herself. My opinion.
That was awesome and makes complete sense but I think that the warden also helped push to do what she is doing. Also the warden doesn't seem like the guy to betray cortana unless chief somehow turns her back.
Master Chief for sure will convince her to stop.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
I voted for "Infinity has a way to stop her" because look at Chief's choices of plans. Blow stuff up until your problems are solved.
Even if I don't think its gonna be that way, you won my like for your comment xD
Even if I don't think its gonna be that way, you won my like for your comment xD
Yeah, the Master Chief does love to blow -Yoink- up. I feel like he is the Michael Bay of the halo universe.😂
Roland should Chief's sidekick through Halo 6. He's one of the only AI's that has remained loyal to humanity and I think it would cool to have an AI vs. AI showdown!
Roland should Chief's sidekick through Halo 6. He's one of the only AI's that has remained loyal to humanity and I think it would cool to have an AI vs. AI showdown!
He could be Locke's AI.
He could be Locke's AI.
Pity Locke is going to be an npc...
We can only hope its by rewriting the entire H5 campaign. I mean honestly, Bungie even joked about the idea of Cortana becoming the villain, saying it was a stupid idea. Now I don't really care for Bungie anymore, but they had a point.
MC and Cortana fake their death in some massive explosion and live their lives together hidden on some far away planet away from mankind. 343i keeps locke as the new MC and the series dies slowly.
Either Vergil will have a role in it, or 343 guilty spark. I can’t remember which book it was in but I recall someone saying that vergil was important for defeating Cortana.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2