Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[Locked] How many accounts do you have playing halo 5?

OP Nofunnyideas

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
I see smurfs in a very high number of the arena games I play. Not arguing weather this is good or bad. Just trying to get a feel for the percentage of us who smurf. I think 1 out of 5 matches I run into a group smurfing. Is it luck?
Just one sir
just one
I have 3.
One account only. Too lazy to go through the trouble of creating another and too bad at the game to have to smurf to have fun.
Just this one klaka.
Just this one klaka.
That's Unggoy.

Mr Unggoy to you.
Just this one klaka.
That's Unggoy.

Mr Unggoy to you.
Well... Fruqo't... (sneaks away silently)
I have two this and H5 Bullseye
Just the one. Coverin'Meds all day everyday.
2. This is my main and I have the spare for when/if this one gets banned for disconnects. I don't use it to. boost or cheat the ranks, only to bypass bans due to ridiculous servers.
I made a smurf account just to see what it was about at my low level all I figured I got from it was being placed with a stronger team cause the account will be classed as a rookie and take the place of a rookie. Opponents didn't get a lot easier but I didn't lose a match either.

I only use it now if I'm using a new button load out to mess about 1st and figure it out.
One.
For one and for all.
Only one. Don't want to take the time or effort to make another and honestly I don't see the point of doing so.
One, but I did rank low purposely one season so I can't pretend to take any moral high ground against smurfs.
Just one.
Didn't know people cared enough to use smurfs in Halo 5.
Just one. I definitely don't have the patience or attention span to run more than one lol
I have 3, 2 of which have everything in the Req pool unlocked, I start up a new profile whenever I unlock everything cause that's the only thing worth doing in Halo 5.

PS. I do not use MT's I use Req points.
Only 1.
I'm a normal person and only use one.
I have all of the accounts that I have. Which is 1.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6