Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[Locked] How many accounts do you have playing halo 5?

OP Nofunnyideas

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Havein a smurf account is the greatest thing next to sliced bread....oh wait the question was how many do I have.....Just one....that is all.
I only have one.
I see smurfs in a very high number of the arena games I play. Not arguing weather this is good or bad. Just trying to get a feel for the percentage of us who smurf. I think 1 out of 5 matches I run into a group smurfing. Is it luck?
Btw played against you in super fiesta on Friday and my team got destroyed.
How did I do?
Nofunnyideas is always at the bottom of the leader board muwahahahahaha!
What are the ods you were in that game doc?

Probably fit tight and snuggly right in my backpack.
I see smurfs in a very high number of the arena games I play. Not arguing weather this is good or bad. Just trying to get a feel for the percentage of us who smurf. I think 1 out of 5 matches I run into a group smurfing. Is it luck?
Btw played against you in super fiesta on Friday and my team got destroyed.
How did I do?
Nofunnyideas is always at the bottom of the leader board muwahahahahaha!
What are the ods you were in that game doc?

Probably fit tight and snuggly right in my backpack.
The odds of my being in your backpack are possible, although my backpack usually contains snacks and drinks for my fellow Spartans.
just 1 y disapprove the people who have a lot of accounts
just one
Not a smurf, don't need to be a smurf.
I have 1
Just one. And to all those who have multiple accounts, I will proceed to face palm now. Face Palm
Only one
  • only I have a do not need another.
You can use an account for years to improve, and then create another to start being badass

(I only have 1 account)
I have two, but I only use one, the only time I would use the other was when I wanted to play alone and didn't want to be bothered, which is never since there is offline mode xD.
Why would you need more than one? Honestly I don't understand someone tell me.
I'm against smurfing, it makes the game less enjoyable for others while not showing a true reflection of one's skill.
So as you can start again from scratch and get matched against lower level players, without de-ranking yourself.
So as you can start again from scratch and get matched against lower level players, without de-ranking yourself.
Thats really really cheesy. Seems like its border line cheating.
Just one gamertag, at the moment but may create a second one for the sole purpose of being able to actually find games in swat (my favorite gametype).
only one
Thats really really cheesy. Seems like its border line cheating.
Yes it kind of is, I'm against it so I only ever play by Hazzardous7.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6