Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

How many of you actually enjoy Warzone FF?

OP o Diamond Eyes

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
Now that all the WZFF commendations are done, it's just a fun mode to hang out with my wingman, & relax after the chaos of Arenas or regular WZ.
I haven't finished my commendations, but it is definitely a relaxing alternative
It's alright.
Fun enough to play.
Not crazy enough to get worked up over.
Gives me a chance to use my REQs.
From reading through all of the responses (okay, not ALL of them, but most of them), the prevailing opinion seems to be "Meh, just tweak it and make it more like Reach". I can mostly agree with that.
Aimbot/bullet sponge enemies. I get making it "challenging", but when I get smoked without firing a shot, that's just lame. I honestly consider myself a pretty good halo player - not a beast or anything, but above average. Dying endlessly is just frustrating. These aren't Heroic-level enemies, they're Legendary, for sure. And there are freaking LOTS of them. And they don't miss (well, rarely, anyway).
HUGE respawn times (if I can sext with my wife while waiting to respawn, that's too long).

I'm not a 343 apologist, but I think it can be a fun way to waste time. A few tweaks and it'd be awesome.
I find this mode to be really hit and miss. I don't want to make out like I never have fun playing it because sometimes I do. Other times however it's design choices are infuriating.

Having the respawn timers as long as they are and being spawned at the other side of the map from the action really stinks. Having enemies spawn directly on you also stinks. Having objectives that are way out of line for the REQ level you have also isn't very fun. Warzone Fire Fight often feels cheap.
From reading through all of the responses (okay, not ALL of them, but most of them), the prevailing opinion seems to be "Meh, just tweak it and make it more like Reach". I can mostly agree with that.
Aimbot/bullet sponge enemies. I get making it "challenging", but when I get smoked without firing a shot, that's just lame. I honestly consider myself a pretty good halo player - not a beast or anything, but above average. Dying endlessly is just frustrating. These aren't Heroic-level enemies, they're Legendary, for sure. And there are freaking LOTS of them. And they don't miss (well, rarely, anyway).
HUGE respawn times (if I can sext with my wife while waiting to respawn, that's too long).

I'm not a 343 apologist, but I think it can be a fun way to waste time. A few tweaks and it'd be awesome.
Yeah, I mostly agree with you. The bullet sponge enemies are just ridiculous at times. Getting the jump on an enemy and emptying two clips into it before it even gets a chance to fire on you, then it manages to kill you?!? Total BS. Also, taking out a high level REQ and firing it squarely into an enemies face only to have it do no damage is really unsatisfying.

As I mentioned in a previous post, it's not like I never have fun playing this but there are times when it just feels cheap. I'm not sure how long I'll continue playing it.
Aside from farming for REQ points, I love mindlessly massacring everything in my sight on a daily basis - whether or not my targets are on the ground or in the air.
Warzone firefight is one of my favourite game modes!
It's fun because at the end of the game, it offers just as much req points as a regular WZ game would, without the BS of a WZ game.
It is really annoying when you keep losing to the bullet sponge bosses
I feel its fun only for farming and if you have a abundant amount of worthless reqs you'll never use in Warzone
Scorrrrpio wrote:
Firefight has its infuriating moments (e.g. when the core spawns all the way across the map), and losing is a real pain, it is a great way to warm up. I play FF for a bit before I play arena so that I am not complete trash, and it usually turns out well.
agreed completely, some maps, especially "urban" are main protagonists and have players constantly spawn on the other side of the map, only to not get to the
objective in time and lose
I think how much of an aimbot the AI has is a bit ridiculous, but other than that its kinda fun
I loved Warzone Firefight when it was first released. I enjoyed the random objectives with random factions. Now it has been nerfed...
I actually prefer FF to normal warzone because its harder to lose your reqs in FF. I also think FF is more fun than normal warzone because you can't lose req levels. It really makes you feel as though you're making progress and I enjoy that. Good job 343! :)
343 Please bring back the scarab from Halo3 please!.Just IMAGINE Blue team and Red team fighting at top of the SCARAB in WARZONE that's the ultimate boss. Like why not obviously it will need a bigger map but then again why not I don't get it lol imagine that. Please makes this come true 343.
Its alright, it has its ups and downs. I do play it more often than any other mode, Its fun killing AI with other spartans, its not as intense playing not playing against others, you get to use a lot of cool weapons and vehicles and you get the most EXP and REQ points from it. The time limit part is frustrating, because there are glitches moments. For example one round of defend the core no enemies showed up, it was an east round buy it screwed us because nobody was able to increase their reqs for the next rounds and we ended up losing. Banshees are invincible unless they're a boss, making it frustrating getting killed from their gunner because he can't be killed. Or the final boss of 3 wardens will show up in the base in a far corner making it difficult only because of where he's located, kinda cheesy.

Fighting covenant than promethean back and forth get old. I do like the Grunt Mech, thats awesome. I would love to see them add brutes and the flood into the war zone. Fighting promethean is not fun, all they do is teleport teleport teleport while shooting they're heat seeking weapons, its annoying and not fun. AND what is a crawler? A robot dog? MegaMans rush is put to shame lol.
After being changed slightly on two occasions, it's gone from a warm pile of -Yoink- to a tolerable lump of cold -Yoink-.
The Beta was a lot of fun (though in retrospect, quite easy), and after the hotfix, it did get a lot easier to beat, especially as players got more accustomed to the Rounds. Having never played the original Firefight from ODST, I have nothing else to compare it to, but I still get some good vibes if I play it in moderation.
I have been generally been avoiding warzone all together until month of mythic ends
XIghts wrote:
343 Please bring back the scarab from Halo3 please!.Just IMAGINE Blue team and Red team fighting at top of the SCARAB in WARZONE that's the ultimate boss. Like why not obviously it will need a bigger map but then again why not I don't get it lol imagine that. Please makes this come true 343.
I think you have the wrong thread
I love it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9