Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

How many of you actually enjoy Warzone FF?

OP o Diamond Eyes

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9
It's my favorite firefight, the difficulty of it reminds me of the ODST one
"Difficult". It's not difficult, it's just the fact that everything soaks up your ammo faster than an actual sponge in water. Even the basic bosses can soak up ammo, unless you splatter them or use a power weapon. Just my opinion.
Run5k wrote:
Nobody cares how "biased" or "valid" the poll is...
Just because they didn't take the time to point it out to you doesn't mean that they didn't notice (or don't care).
If they cared so much there would be a lot more comments like the ones you're making.
If they cared so much there would be a lot more comments like the ones you're making.
Nobody implied that they "cared so much," though. You are simply being overly defensive now.

The bottom line is that if you really wanted to vent your frustration over Warzone Firefight, you should have just done it in the Halo 5 section of the forums and solicited feedback. Instead, you tried to be subtle by creating a poll, but those are typically supposed to be objective and balanced. However, the topic subject (How many of you actually enjoy Warzone FF?) already hinted at your negative perception of Warzone Firefight, and the choices simply confirmed it. Unfortunately, because you did attempt to seem somewhat objective by creating a poll, your thread was moved to the Community/Poll Discussions section of the Waypoint forums where a LOT less people will actually see it.

Next time, just start a discussion in the he Halo 5 section of the forums. Regrettably, there are plenty of other negative threads there to keep it company.
Run5k wrote:
Nobody implied that they "cared so much," though. You are simply being overly defensive now.

The bottom line is that if you really wanted to vent your frustration over Warzone Firefight, you should have just done it in the Halo 5 section of the forums and solicited feedback. Instead, you tried to be subtle by creating a poll, but those are typically supposed to be objective and balanced. However, the topic subject (How many of you actually enjoy Warzone FF?) already hinted at your negative perception of Warzone Firefight, and the choices simply confirmed it. Unfortunately, because you did attempt to seem somewhat objective by creating a poll, your thread was moved to the Community/Poll Discussions section of the Waypoint forums where a LOT less people will actually see it.

Next time, just start a discussion in the he Halo 5 section of the forums. Regrettably, there are plenty of other negative threads there to keep it company.
"Just because they didn't take the time to point it out to you doesn't mean that they didn't notice (or don't care)."
Yes you did, actually. Again, if people cared there'd be a lot more pointing out the mistake in my wording. But you're literally the only one.

I wasn't trying to vent my frustrations, I was wanting to see other people's opinions. Let me ask you, did the wording of my poll really bother you that much? Even though I apologized and admitted my mistake, and even explained why I worded it the way I did, you still seem very up in arms over a simple poll.

"...already hinted at your negative perception of Warzone Firefight..."
I don't dislike WZFF. As I already stated, I'm on the "it's alright" boat. The title of this thread is actually alluding to the fact that there are a lot of people who hate/dislike it.

"Unfortunately, because you did attempt to seem somewhat objective by creating a poll, your thread was moved to the Community/Poll Discussions section of the Waypoint forums where a LOT less people will actually see it."
This thread is 9 pages long. Even if that not as much as other threads, that's still a decent amount of discussion. Also, why do you care about how many views my thread receives?

"Next time, just start a discussion in the he Halo 5 section of the forums. Regrettably, there are plenty of other negative threads there to keep it company."Next time I'm going to probably make a poll because they're organized, and I happen to love organization. I'm also going to word it however I want to word it.

Again, if people cared there'd be a lot more pointing out the mistake in my wording.
You do have an interesting topic, but I didn't vote because of that wording. I don't love it, but enjoy it more than somebody who would say it's only alright. So yeah, the lack of choices stopped me.
"Next time, just start a discussion in the he Halo 5 section of the forums. Regrettably, there are plenty of other negative threads there to keep it company." Next time I'm going to probably make a poll because they're organized, and I happen to love organization. I'm also going to word it however I want to word it.
Wow. I pictured my 5-year-old with a scowl on his face and his arms crossed when I read that last sentence. Even with all of of the bashing and stinking thinking that happens around here, people like good discussions. Making childish statements like that after you already admitted your mistake doesn't help.
You do have an interesting topic, but I didn't vote because of that wording. I don't love it, but enjoy it more than somebody who would say it's only alright.
Thank you! That was my point from the very beginning: I wouldn't go around telling people that I truly love Warzone Firefight, but saying that it is merely "alright" implies that you are rather indifferent about it.
Again, if people cared there'd be a lot more pointing out the mistake in my wording.
You do have an interesting topic, but I didn't vote because of that wording. I don't love it, but enjoy it more than somebody who would say it's only alright. So yeah, the lack of choices stopped me.
"Next time, just start a discussion in the he Halo 5 section of the forums. Regrettably, there are plenty of other negative threads there to keep it company." Next time I'm going to probably make a poll because they're organized, and I happen to love organization. I'm also going to word it however I want to word it.
Wow. I pictured my 5-year-old with a scowl on his face and his arms crossed when I read that last sentence. Even with all of of the bashing and stinking thinking that happens around here, people like good discussions. Making childish statements like that after you already admitted your mistake doesn't help.
Totally not the same person using an alt. account to make herself look better, nope. (;

(fyi, I know it is)
Totally not the same person using an alt. account to make herself look better, nope. (;

(fyi, I know it is)
Check our Halo 5 game history. Unless you think I am talented enough to play Halo 5 with one controller in each hand, you will discover my friend CeruleanGirl is a separate, mature, level-headed person all her own... something you should actually try to emulate for a change.

Beyond that, I notice that you simply made another childish (and inaccurate) comment rather than actually addressing what she said. Thanks for helping us prove our point.
Run5k wrote:

(fyi, I know it is)
Check our Halo 5 game history. Unless you think I am talented enough to play Halo 5 with one controller in each hand, you will discover my friend CeruleanGirl is a separate, mature, level-headed person all her own... something you should actually try to emulate for a change.

Beyond that, I notice that you simply made another childish (and inaccurate) comment rather than actually addressing what she said. Thanks for helping us prove our point.
*airhorns*
I don't like it espcially with that aim bot that the A.I have!
Selected "Other".

I enjoy it, and I'm glad they added it in, because I prefer it to standard Warzone and it's nice having a PvE alternative to campaign for when that mood is a thing.

The main things I don't like about it are issues I have with Warzone in general. Warzone, to me, is simply one of those ideas which happens in video game development (including throughout the Halo series)--a nifty idea with unfortunately failed execution. I hope to see the Warzone idea, or something similar and inspired by it, taken back to the drawing board and revisited in Halo 6 or at least drastically improved. I am increasingly miserable in Warzone as time goes on, and I opt to play it more and more rarely. I appreciate WFF as an alternative to Warzone, but I really hope to see a classic Firefight return in Halo 6. It was truly special in ODST, and I wouldn't mind seeing a Reach-style arcadey playlist alongside it. Warzone Firefight per say does not need to return for me to be happy in Halo 6. I wouldn't miss it if it's left out, as long as a true Firefight returns.
Alright I'll never compare to the Reach firefight tho
Run5k wrote:

(fyi, I know it is)

It doesn't take talent to use two separate accounts at different times. I see opposites attract, though, if she really isn't the same person as you.

Address what? The fact that you didn't wish to vote, or the insult? There weren't any points made, therefore there wasn't much for me to say. I love how you accuse me of being childish when I initially apologized for my mistake, but you were the one who just wouldn't drop it. You kept hassling me, so I really had no choice but to stoop to your level. If you were so mature, you would've just taken my apology and left it at that. But no, your ego is way too big for that it seems. So before you start accusing others of acting like children, I'd suggest spending some time looking in the mirror. Also, speak for yourself. I made several points in my response to you however you used the CeruleanGirl account to derail the conversation. So how about you try responding to those points instead of flinging insults at me?
...however you used the CeruleanGirl account to derail the conversation.
I have already provided proof that she is a separate person. If your insecurities are so deeply embedded that you refuse to believe it's possible for more than one person to disagree with your perspective, you are the one with a huge ego.
Run5k wrote:
...however you used the CeruleanGirl account to derail the conversation.
I have already provided proof that she is a separate person. If your insecurities are so deeply embedded that you refuse to believe it's possible for more than one person to disagree with your perspective, you are the one with a huge ego.
Proof? Where? I already stated why your "proof" is flawed. Also you still haven't responded to my previous points and are still trying to change the topic. Stop it.
Ok. to get back to the topic. I spend most of my time in WZFF. There are problems/glitches that have been posted that I agree fully to, and do not want to rehash again.The things that I would stress are, Spawn timers-location, and the amount of ammo you are given at the spawn. If the AI are bullet sponges, than at least they could equip you with full ammo. Waiting 30 second, and another 20 to get back to the action, are ridiculous.
Hate it because it's way more spartan ops than Firefight
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9