How many people have used the Phaeton?

OP Snapnall

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Hi! I was wondering how many people have unlocked the Phaeton for Warzone yet. I've only ever seen two Phaeton's in action during a Warzone match and never unlocked one myself.

So, have you guys used a Phaeton yet? Or do you have one in your collection but you just haven't used it yet?
Used it, saw some teammate get out of one once. I got into it.
It was fun...for 10 seconds.
Damn you ONI scorpian!
Not got it yet - its annoying that there is a commendation for it because I want to complete all commendations but dont have a phaeton to do it!!!
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
Damn you ONI scorpian!
Haha, this is exactly what happened to the first guy I saw in a Phaeton. Got a couple kills and then blasted out of the sky by a Scorpion.
Snapnall wrote:
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
Damn you ONI scorpian!
Haha, this is exactly what happened to the first guy I saw in a Phaeton. Got a couple kills and then blasted out of the sky by a Scorpion.
I didn't even get a kill D:
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
Snapnall wrote:
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
Damn you ONI scorpian!
I didn't even get a kill D:
You have endured true suffering, my friend.
I've seen it in about 3 matches. It'l be interesting once more and more people start to get them.
i have the card in my Collection. (not a certification). its not that im scared to use it i just like to go in their and see it with a number and all lit up knowing i have one of them. i will definitely use it when i get a certification for it. definitely can be January.
I have never even seen it in an online game yet- other than bosses.

That shows the req system is doing something wrong if you have not used the new vehicle after playing the game for 2 months.

That shows the req system is doing something wrong if you have not used the new vehicle after playing the game for 2 months.
343 released it in the dec update.. obv you wouldnt have been able to unlock it in the last 2 months...
I got 2 phaetons in 3 days,one used yesterday...and i have other one in my inventory.
Pretty good vehicle once you get used to it. Got like 5 kills,including a banshee.
Had it once... Dominated the enemy team for most the match until they triple teamed me with tanks. It was awesome but glad it doesn't come around much in general.
Got one through an ultra rare vehicle card. Was instantly public enemy 1, got like 3 kills then every blue team gun seemed to LOCKE (sorry had to be done) on to me and i got absolutely crushed.
It is a cool vehicle. The best thing to do is to work the perimeter of the map because it is slow and easily shot down. But it is fun to gun people down in it.
I got 2 phaetons in 3 days,one used yesterday...and i have other one in my inventory.
Pretty good vehicle once you get used to it. Got like 5 kills,including a banshee.
I think the Force must be strong with you then! Haha, very lucky indeed. I can't wait to use one myself, although I'd probably be killed immediately.
Haven't seen it but I play more Warzone Assault than regular Warzone so that's probably why.
o iEx0tic wrote:

343 released it in the dec update.. obv you wouldnt have been able to unlock it in the last 2 months...
No phaetons were not part of the Dec update, they have been in the game since day one.
I'm SR 144 and have everything unlocked.

Phaeton is the rarest thing to pull out of a pack for me however.

Banshee Ultra is better then the Phaeton.
Banshee Ultra > Phaeton
It's the only vehicle I have left to unlock. My friends use one every other game it seems. A few times I've had it passed off to me with minimal health and still manage to get quite a few kills with it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6