OP Snapnall

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
I've only ever used it in campaign. I'm pretty reluctant to use vehicles and power weapons in general because I frequently loose them.
I've only ever used it in campaign. I'm pretty reluctant to use vehicles and power weapons in general because I frequently loose them.
This is something a lot of players have pointed out. It's annoying when you spawn an awesome REQ (REQ Level 6 or above) and it gets destroyed within the first minute or so. I've got around 15 Scorpions yet to use as I'm too worried someone will hijack & grenade right after spawning.
I've had it unlocked for awhile now, and to be honest, I definitely prefer the Banshee Ultra over the Phaeton.
Got one through an ultra rare vehicle card. Was instantly public enemy 1, got like 3 kills then every blue team gun seemed to LOCKE (sorry had to be done) on to me and i got absolutely crushed.
Something that big is hard not to notice and begin to try taking it down. They can be real menace when the bosses are using them and you're currently
after a different target at the time.
benteddy wrote:
Banshee Ultra > Phaeton
This is true. I have pulled it twice with some Ultra Rare Random Vehicle cards.

The first time I pulled I asked someone how to ascend in it, he said push RB so I did forgetting that was the button I push to get in and out of vehicles. Was on Stormbreak, it ejected me and I immediately fell to my death. No kills and never got to shoot the damn thing. We both laughed not thinking that we were using different button configurations.
Snapnall wrote:
This is something a lot of players have pointed out. It's annoying when you spawn an awesome REQ (REQ Level 6 or above) and it gets destroyed within the first minute or so. I've got around 15 Scorpions yet to use as I'm too worried someone will hijack & grenade right after spawning.
lol, I've got 27 tanks. I've used one. I got lucky and pulled out at the right time. I got 9 kills with it and nobody destroyed it.
There are only 2 vehicles worth your time. Ultra Banshee and ONI Scorpion. Both are VERY op and very fun to use lol.
The Phaeton is like a comedy myth for most players. Like the OP, only seen it twice and only during matches where my geam was getting absolutelt hammered. We're pinned down in the core by Wraiths, snipers and BR spam and in comes floating a Phaeton! LOL!
I haven't seen even 1 in game.
Sadly it seems like a very rare drop out of a pack. What rarity is it?
Used it in the campaign and it was quite fun, something fresh. Hope it's in halo wars 2
i got one in the start of halo 5
well you see it was like 200 req points soo..... yea
Only once out of a random vehicle req. Didn't last too long either...next time I'll be more careful. I was just so darn excited to rain down destruction
My team was trapped on the Spire at Apex7 once, loosing badly. The enemy had a Scorpion and two Phaetons. Truly, all was lost.
I'd like to get one even to try it out in MP!
i got one from the daily win...
plus a whispered truth
Snapnall wrote:
Hi! I was wondering how many people have unlocked the Phaeton for Warzone yet. I've only ever seen two Phaeton's in action during a Warzone match and never unlocked one myself.

So, have you guys used a Phaeton yet? Or do you have one in your collection but you just haven't used it yet?
Yeah I've only seen it a few times myself. Each time it was pretty pivotal at the end of the match though. Looking forward to unlocking it myself someday
I got a Phaeton in a Silver Pack today and used it in A.R.C . I never got a commendation for it, just got the vehicle. Got like 6 kills with it then a Scorpion got me.
I've never got it nor have I ever seen it actually used in combat. Even when I get one in probably going to save it until I have multiple due to how rare and good they are.
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
Used it, saw some teammate get out of one once. I got into it.
It was fun...for 10 seconds.
Damn you ONI scorpian!
I didn't get killed by scorpain it was something else but I forgot. I suck at flying vehicles, so more practice is necessary.
Like some others have said, I have the certification for it but like breaking out an ultra sleek but fragile exotic car I am too afraid to drive it !!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6