How old are you ?

OP Nofunnyideas

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
Average age for my Spartan company is about 31. But we are a company for dads.

I'm sure halo has many older players due to the age of the franchise.

By the way I'm 36.

EDIT. For you young ins' , Don't put your DOB on here. That's just not a good idea.
just turned 37
just turned 15
21 in like 20 days.
18 late this month
48. My first "console" was a Binatone. First computer was a Dragon 32, replaced by a Commodore 64.

By the way I'm 36.
The age spread is more varied than I would have thought, but you aren't really getting data on Halo 5 players, Just waypointers that happen to be in the H5 section. 33
Been playing Halo for more than half my life. And I just blew my own mind at that
48. My first "console" was a Binatone. First computer was a Dragon 32, replaced by a Commodore 64.
If you're saying it that way dont be surprised if some see it as a challenge. *can name a few people off top of head who got you beat*

CE dinosaur as the millennials say.
Old enough...

....to party.

Doesn't surprise me that I'm in the most popular bracket - people my age were around 13/14 when halo:CE came out.

Most dedicated halo players seem to be a similar age to me from what I've noticed.

I'm guessing overall it's a good thing that the average age of the playerbase is older now. Means less kiddy trashtalk, less quitters, more reasonable behavior etc. Well. To a degree anyway.

By the way I'm 36.
The age spread is more varied than I would have thought, but you aren't really getting data on Halo 5 players, Just waypointers that happen to be in the H5 section. 33
Yeah I know. But it's a start. Maybe not a very accurate poll. But a fun one :)
Kill Flesh wrote:

Doesn't surprise me that I'm in the most popular bracket - people my age were around 13/14 when halo:CE came out.

Most dedicated halo players seem to be a similar age to me from what I've noticed.

I'm guessing overall it's a good thing that the average age of the playerbase is older now. Means less kiddy trashtalk, less quitters, more reasonable behavior etc. Well. To a degree anyway.
Same, on all counts.

I know it's impossible to track, but I'd be curious to see the age spread of Halo players throughout the franchise. Could be an interesting little bit of info.
19 over here. I never expected the Waypoint community to mainly be composed of older gamers... that's pretty cool if you ask me.
I'll be 17 in less than a month.

By the way I'm 36.
Yeah I know. But it's a start. Maybe not a very accurate poll. But a fun one :)
Well there's no way you can make a representative poll, but your poll is solid. You'll get these sometimes where a 13 year made it so the brackets are 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19 and over and 80% is going to 19 and over.
almost 42
23, but been playing since I was 8. Yikes, I never actually thought about that. I was all about that Fuzion Frenzy demo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16