2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 16
23. I started playing Halo in the 4th grade. Kinda young to play Halo CE cause that was a lot of blood in that game.
DoB: Dec. 14th

Just go ahead and delete that birthdate. I wouldn't put info like that on a online forum.
Average age for my Spartan company is about 31. But we are a company for dads.

I'm sure halo has many older players due to the age of the franchise.

By the way I'm 36.
What an awesome post.
I am 35 myself, full time Dad and part time Spartan.
What Spartan Company are you in? I am in Dads Gaming 3, it only has 12 members....
I use my age as an excuse for getting spanked but every now and then we all have a little moment of magic where things just happen at the right time.... like a recent double kill with one Railgun shot for me in Super Fiesta!!
These magic moments make me come back and play.... or a whole team of Spartans T-bagging a boss in firefight... makes me feel 10 years old again.
Spartan dads. We have many members.

We should have a custom games night and duke it out to settle once and for all who's the best company of old washed up gamers past their prime on halo 5.

There can be only one!
19 in 3 weeks!
55 years old
I'm 32. Been playing halo since the day it came out.
10 - 15

Just go ahead and delete that birthdate. I wouldn't put info like that on a online forum.
Good point
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
Sorry to knock you off your throne.... lol
I'm 60...
Arbiter376 wrote:
I'm almost 20, but a proud player of Halo and fan since Combat Evolve came out. ^^

Though I do seem to notice a lot of younger players starting the series off at Halo 5, which isn't something I recommend, as they don't fully understand the roots of the game and what made Halo what it is today. :/
Don't you mean Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary. Because you would've been way to young to play The original Halo Combat Evolved that come out in November 15, 2001. I can understand if somebody bought the game and let you play it.
I have been playing Combat Evolved since it came out and I was 4 years old and already started playing video games, It my eldest brother who introduced me to Halo.
So my math was correct you where 4 years old in 2001 when the first halo game came out for Xbox. I wish somebody introduced me to Halo I had to figure out what was Halo by myself.
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
Yeah... The 55 in my GT is the year I was born. I've played Video Games since they were invented...lol
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
Yeah... The 55 in my GT was the year I was born. I've played Video Games since they were invented...lol
Wow.
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
Yeah... The 55 in my GT is the year I was born. I've played Video Games since they were invented...lol
A true career gamer in our midst.
15 I think
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
A true career gamer in our midst.
hahaha... I've been in the computer world since they were affordable for people to buy. Gaming was the fun after work. Programming and Hardware (building machines) was just a job. Pong was actually fun then....lol. It's was the first one.
You guys that are 30+ are my heroes!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 16