2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 16
doesnt really matter how old you are in halo. As long as you are a good sport. If you are 30 and started from the beginning, then I respect you. If you are 14-15 then you have to earn my respect by not being a noob who yells at everything. Or just be half decent at the game. 17 ( I know, that is still a little young) at least I am mature though
My first halo game was Halo 4(last year was when my parents would finally let me play it. Convinced them that there was almost zero blood and only a few swear words in the campaign.) As I only played the campaign I didn't realise the value of the multiplayer. Played through Reach campaign last summer. This year was the first year my mom would FINALLY let me play online (silly I know). So technically my first Halo multiplayer experience has been H5, but I've played through some HReach multi and the God-awfully managed MCC multiplayer.

and I'm 15.
My first halo game was Halo 4(last year was when my parents would finally let me play it. Convinced them that there was almost zero blood and only a few swear words in the campaign.) As I only played the campaign I didn't realise the value of the multiplayer. Played through Reach campaign last summer. This year was the first year my mom would FINALLY let me play online (silly I know). So technically my first Halo multiplayer experience has been H5, but I've played through some HReach multi and the God-awfully managed MCC multiplayer.

and I'm 15.
If only you could've played Halo 3 multiplayer back in 2007 that game had a lot of trash talk in it.
31 here.
27, been playing since 2001.
McGrunty wrote:
27, been playing since 2001.
Same here.
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
Sorry to knock you off your throne.... lol
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
Next month I'll be 63 years of age. I've played Halo everyday since Halo 3.
44 here...been playing since drunk LAN parties were a thing in 2002...good times
26, been playing Halo since February 2002 (we got Halo on my brother's birthday that year)
*Fist bump*
I love Halo
I love Halo too!!! <3 :D
48. My first "console" was a Binatone. First computer was a Dragon 32, replaced by a Commodore 64.
If you're saying it that way dont be surprised if some see it as a challenge. *can name a few people off top of head who got you beat*

CE dinosaur as the millennials say.
*Fist Bump* Halo Vets for life
48, grew up in the 80's had a BBC micro and my first proper "modern console" was a Phillips G7000, loved my N64 for Goldeneye but just had to buy an xbox as soon as I saw Halo.
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
Sorry to knock you off your throne.... lol
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
Yeah... The 55 in my GT is the year I was born. I've played Video Games since they were invented...lol
A true career gamer in our midst.
hahaha... I've been in the computer world since they were affordable for people to buy. Gaming was the fun after work. Programming and Hardware (building machines) was just a job. Pong was actually fun then....lol. It's was the first one.
You will be happy to know that little has changed in either IT or fun after work lol.
24. Which is why my KD has decreased over time cause I drink lot of beer lol
I am 12 and I am diamond 5 in FFA
26 currently. When Halo: Combat Evolved came out on the Xbox, me and my brother were just old enough to be able to play Halo, regardless of the ESRB rating (hey, obviously we got parental permission, which is what's required). However, I am not liking the new developments in the Halo story and lore. I will always be an original trilogy gal. :)
48. My first "console" was a Binatone. First computer was a Dragon 32, replaced by a Commodore 64.
Same age. Does Pong count as a console? If not then Atari. PC gaming I started late, 386 HP, I think. My dad picked it up for free from his work. Had tons of fun playing Wolfenstien, Duke Nukem and Quake on that thing. Played multiplayer and I was hooked for life.
So you are basically saying if we are on the ground getting dipped... it's likely a teenager doing it... and if we bag them back we are vulnerable to statutory e-sports.
44 here...been playing since drunk LAN parties were a thing in 2002...good times
We had weekly drunken LAN parties in college for CE. We once had 4 people sharing a 27" CRT. Our most common share was 4 on a 32".

We actually kicked back up quarterly LAN parties in 2010 but of course our most challenging ever was the Halo 5 LAN (well actually on-line with all of us in the same house) party 2 months ago because we needed 10 TV's, 10 X Box One Consoles, 10 Copies of the game, and 10 XBox Live golds.
Just about 18.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 16