3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 16
Kill Flesh wrote:

Doesn't surprise me that I'm in the most popular bracket - people my age were around 13/14 when halo:CE came out.

Most dedicated halo players seem to be a similar age to me from what I've noticed.

I'm guessing overall it's a good thing that the average age of the playerbase is older now. Means less kiddy trashtalk, less quitters, more reasonable behavior etc. Well. To a degree anyway.
For Halo 2 it felt like 85% of that community was miked up and that was both a good and a very bad thing. Now I cussed like a drunken sailor too usually more jokingly than out of anger though. We once tracked a few matches and my friend marked every cuss word then created sub-categories of racism and sexism. The results were pretty staggering and somewhat disturbing. I don't remember the exact numbers but it was something like a cuss word was said every 3 seconds of the match and a racist one every 6 seconds.
48. My first "console" was a Binatone. First computer was a Dragon 32, replaced by a Commodore 64.
Haha! I turn 49 in 2017 been gaming since Atari! Live Long and Game Hard!
48. My first "console" was a Binatone. First computer was a Dragon 32, replaced by a Commodore 64.
Haha! I turn 49 in 2017 been gaming since Atari! Live Long and Game Hard!
18! Played Halo Reach for the first time in 2010. I have loved Halo ever since!
17. Been playin halo side I was 3
Only seventeen, but I've been with Halo since its release (which makes it fifteen years come November 15).
I'm 43 had a Commodore 64 then PC but can't remember for the live of me what it was☹️
17, but playing halo since CE
more than half my life playing halo
my age is 24 years
44 and I'm going to be a grandad in February. Too old to play Halo?
Zmoolah wrote:
This thread makes me feel better. I'm 35 and have a wife and 2 kids. Glad we've got a solid age 30-plus community. Now I don't have to feel so bad when the 4 letter words fly when I get sniped and never saw it coming.
Good for you, man!
You know, I'm 13 but I got my dad hooked on Halo and he's going to be 35 in September.
IrishLaws5 wrote:
You know, I'm 13 but I got my dad hooked on Halo and he's going to be 35 in September.
I'm also the oldest of 6 and my 10 year old sister and 6 year old brother also play Halo too.
Acksaw wrote:
44 and I'm going to be a grandad in February. Too old to play Halo?
Nope.
18. been playing halo since i was 4.
Im gonna turn 15 this Autumn, although people think I sound 18 XD. And my First Halo game I played was Halo: CE In 2009 when my Mothers boyfriend gave his original Xbox to me, with Halo: CE and Halo 2. And once I got the 360 in 2011 I got Halo 3 and Reach, but I didn't love Reach as much scince I got into it in early 2015.
Just turned 19 today. Been a Halo fan since 2007.
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
Sorry to knock you off your throne.... lol
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
Haha - it is OK - I'm glad to be knocked off. I'm going to show this post to my wife and say "see? there is another!!" Actually, the Ancient Warriors are ripe with chronologically challenged gamers. Glad to meet you Sir!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 16