2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 16
I'm almost 20, but a proud player of Halo and fan since Combat Evolve came out. ^^

Though I do seem to notice a lot of younger players starting the series off at Halo 5, which isn't something I recommend, as they don't fully understand the roots of the game and what made Halo what it is today. :/
Don't you mean Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary. Because you would've been way to young to play The original Halo Combat Evolved that come out in November 15, 2001. I can understand if somebody bought Halo Combat Evolved and let you play it.
I mean the original Combat Evolved. I was almost 5 when I first played it. I used to play it with my brother when he was on leave from the army, granted I was very young, yes and didn't understand the lore or game really. We used to have a lot of game systems then and I used to mess around on them. But since I was 8 or 9 I really got into the series after Halo 2 and I've tried gathering every bit of lore I could on the series.

I remember Halo: CE and Halo 2 would scare me then fighting the Flood, lol xD
First halo game was halo 2 or 3 (don't remember) . My brother in law brought his xbox over and I got to play it. I was like 4.
44.45 near the end of August.
Just turned 19 today. Been a Halo fan since 2007.
Happy Birthday Dark Master7779.
I'm almost 20, but a proud player of Halo and fan since Combat Evolve came out. ^^

Though I do seem to notice a lot of younger players starting the series off at Halo 5, which isn't something I recommend, as they don't fully understand the roots of the game and what made Halo what it is today. :/
Don't you mean Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary. Because you would've been way to young to play The original Halo Combat Evolved that come out in November 15, 2001. I can understand if somebody bought Halo Combat Evolved and let you play it.
I mean the original Combat Evolved. I was almost 5 when I first played it. I used to play it with my brother when he was on leave from the army, granted I was very young, yes and didn't understand the lore or game really. We used to have a lot of game systems then and I used to mess around on them. But since I was 8 or 9 I really got into the series after Halo 2 and I've tried gathering every bit of lore I could on the series.

Oh Okay I get it now.

Oh Okay I get it now.
I remember when the flood was introduced for the first time in CE. I wasn't expecting it and it wa done very well.

when all those pods can rushing out of the vents I was like what the yoink is going on here.

Tripped me out, and I wa 21 at the time lol.
37, Married with 11 month old daughter. I've been playing since 2007 right before the Halo 3 launch. I was introduced to Halo 2 and I was hooked. I bought a used Xbox from GameStop and copies of Halo CE and Halo 2 and I've been playing ever since. The all day and all night days are over but i still managed play most nights, mainly weekend nights. It's just funny how things changed from Halo 3 to Now. I remember jumping on Halo 3, everyone had mics and we all wanted to find new people to play with. The Spartan Companies is a good idea but the overall experience of meeting new people live online (For me anyway) has been lost.
Awww thanks Shadow Wolf. That means a lot.

Oh Okay I get it now.
I remember when the flood was introduced for the first time in CE. I wasn't expecting it and it wa done very well.

when all those pods can rushing out of the vents I was like what the yoink is going on here.

Tripped me out, and I wa 21 at the time lol.
Yeah when I first saw the in flood as a kid I got scared.
Awww thanks Shadow Wolf. That means a lot.
Your Welcome.
I just turned 25 on April.
My age isn't on here but I'm 4 :)
I'm 2 years old. I feel offended that I don't have an option to choose.

EDIT: Dang, you got it before me.
Quote:
My age isn't on here but I'm 4 :)
im 15 looooll
Happy Birthday Man! Now go shoot up some grunts XD!
23. I've played Halo since I was 12 or 13. Roughly twelve years. I am really proud of that lol.
im thirty and a half years old
First halo game was halo 2 or 3 (don't remember) . My brother in law brought his xbox over and I got to play it. I was like 4.
Mine was Combat Evolved. I was only a few years old during that time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 16