BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
Sorry to knock you off your throne.... lol
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
Haha - it is OK - I'm glad to be knocked off. I'm going to show this post to my wife and say "see? there is another!!" Actually, the Ancient Warriors are ripe with chronologically challenged gamers. Glad to meet you Sir!
Video games are good, because it keeps your mind active and helps prevents dementia.
Actually, my neurologist suggested playing video games. I had a trauma to the head injury that forced me to retire way too early. I already had the video game thing covered...lol. My response time and muscle memory were unfortunately affected among many other things. I won't play the competitive games, "I get slaughtered" ....lol
Definitely intrigued with all of this - I'm 46. I like the aspects of video games being used for neurological and neuropsychological advancements. I suck at competitive play too - I think mine is more just neurologically slow though - 😂. zd7pwa definitely interested in your clan - will message you thru XBone. We older generations need to stick together...KEEP PLAYING, as long as it is fun and relaxing for you...✨🖖👍😌🎮✨
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
Haha - it is OK - I'm glad to be knocked off. I'm going to show this post to my wife and say "see? there is another!!" Actually, the Ancient Warriors are ripe with chronologically challenged gamers. Glad to meet you Sir!
Video games are good, because it keeps your mind active and helps prevents dementia.
Actually, my neurologist suggested playing video games. I had a trauma to the head injury that forced me to retire way too early. I already had the video game thing covered...lol. My response time and muscle memory were unfortunately affected among many other things. I won't play the competitive games, "I get slaughtered" ....lol
Definitely intrigued with all of this - I'm 46. I like the aspects of video games being used for neurological and neuropsychological advancements. I suck at competitive play too - I think mine is more just neurologically slow though - 😂. zd7pwa definitely interested in your clan - will message you thru XBone. We older generations need to stick together...KEEP PLAYING, as long as it is fun and relaxing for you...✨🖖👍😌🎮✨
Message me on waypoint or xbox is fine.
L0SE wrote:
23, but been playing since I was 8. Yikes, I never actually thought about that. I was all about that Fuzion Frenzy demo.
Fuzion Frenzy was lit af
I only played the demo of Fuzion Frenzy on the Xbox.
there was a full version?? lol I only played the demo as well
L0SE wrote:
L0SE wrote:
23, but been playing since I was 8. Yikes, I never actually thought about that. I was all about that Fuzion Frenzy demo.
Fuzion Frenzy was lit af
I only played the demo of Fuzion Frenzy on the Xbox.
there was a full version?? lol I only played the demo as well
Really I never new there was a full version of Fuzion Frenzy at that time I was a kid and didn't really played video games that much.
BadDogg55 wrote:
48. My first "console" was a Binatone. First computer was a Dragon 32, replaced by a Commodore 64.
Same age. Does Pong count as a console? If not then Atari. PC gaming I started late, 386 HP, I think. My dad picked it up for free from his work. Had tons of fun playing Wolfenstien, Duke Nukem and Quake on that thing. Played multiplayer and I was hooked for life.
You forgot the first Doom.... Good ol' dial up modem...lol
I ended up getting a second phone line strictly for my PC, got tired of getting kicked when people called. Man things have changed in a short amount of time.
BadDogg55 wrote:
48. My first "console" was a Binatone. First computer was a Dragon 32, replaced by a Commodore 64.
Same age. Does Pong count as a console? If not then Atari. PC gaming I started late, 386 HP, I think. My dad picked it up for free from his work. Had tons of fun playing Wolfenstien, Duke Nukem and Quake on that thing. Played multiplayer and I was hooked for life.
You forgot the first Doom.... Good ol' dial up modem...lol
I ended up getting a second phone line strictly for my PC, got tired of getting kicked when people called. Man things have changed in a short amount of time.
Some of my friends did that... The only time I had to play was at night, luckily no one called that late. I never had much time to play back then. Family, work, etc..
BadDogg55 wrote:
Waxburn99 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
Next month I'll be 63 years of age. I've played Halo everyday since Halo 3.
Well I guess you knocked me off the throne....lol. Halo CE was the only reason I bought the first xbox. Been playing it ever since. Damn addictive games!
I'll be 68 next month!
jimwayne wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
Waxburn99 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
zd7pwa wrote:
55 years old
I'm 60...
Really 60 years old.
Next month I'll be 63 years of age. I've played Halo everyday since Halo 3.
Well I guess you knocked me off the throne....lol. Halo CE was the only reason I bought the first xbox. Been playing it ever since. Damn addictive games!
I'll be 68 next month!
I guess you knocked everyone off the throne... The only problem is there's no way of proving it...lol Who's going to give out there credentials on a forum...
Kill Flesh wrote:

Doesn't surprise me that I'm in the most popular bracket - people my age were around 13/14 when halo:CE came out.

Most dedicated halo players seem to be a similar age to me from what I've noticed.

I'm guessing overall it's a good thing that the average age of the playerbase is older now. Means less kiddy trashtalk, less quitters, more reasonable behavior etc. Well. To a degree anyway.
Yet we get action figures for Spartans with bright coloring book colors in Halo 5.
16 but have been playing Halo for 9 years already.
Kill Flesh wrote:

Doesn't surprise me that I'm in the most popular bracket - people my age were around 13/14 when halo:CE came out.

Most dedicated halo players seem to be a similar age to me from what I've noticed.

I'm guessing overall it's a good thing that the average age of the playerbase is older now. Means less kiddy trashtalk, less quitters, more reasonable behavior etc. Well. To a degree anyway.
Yet we get action figures for Spartans with bright coloring book colors in Halo 5.
First of all, I'm also 29, so.... SAMESIES!!!
Now that I have that out of the way, about the "bright coloring book colors"... I don't think the colors are the problem, it's the fact that they let a bunch of kindergarten girls name them. Pineapple?! It's yellow. Call it yellow.
U16 p.O
I remember I voted when this first came out but I don't think I ever posted. Im 16, and in 8 days and 36 minutes I'll be 17.

Spoiler:
Show
I'm 21. I think I might've already commented on here haha
You are only as old as you feel, so that makes me a billion years old!!

Seriously 49
Just turned 21 on September 8th.
Kill Flesh wrote:

First of all, I'm also 29, so.... SAMESIES!!!
Now that I have that out of the way, about the "bright coloring book colors"... I don't think the colors are the problem, it's the fact that they let a bunch of kindergarten girls name them. Pineapple?! It's yellow. Call it yellow.
Good point. Some of the names are kinda dumb, but you have to look at Halo 3 and how your Spartan looks then compare how a Halo 5 Spartan looks. Halo 5 is very bright.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. ...
  6. 16