6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 16
Wow this is a personal question bruh.
Spill it!!! We must know.
Wow this is a personal question bruh.
Spill it!!! We must know.
I live in NeverLand (drugs) so Im stuck at 20 forever.
I'm 13. I would be considered new at Halo...if I hadn't just beaten all the campaigns and read a lot of the books.
OP, forget your age.

What are you wearing?
It's about what I figured it would be. I'm about to turn 27 and have been playing Halo since I was 12 when Halo: Combat Evolved was out.

Also shout out to Mr. Nofunnyideas whom I'm apart of the Spartan Dads Company myself! One of the few members who has yet to become a dad lol
48. My first "console" was a Binatone. First computer was a Dragon 32, replaced by a Commodore 64.
Love the Commodore 64, it's definitely up there in my favorite computers list
48. My first "console" was a Binatone. First computer was a Dragon 32, replaced by a Commodore 64.
If you're saying it that way dont be surprised if some see it as a challenge. *can name a few people off top of head who got you beat*

CE dinosaur as the millennials say.
The millennials don't say that, they say "wuts up with the salty KD dude"
Zilla 2K wrote:
If you're saying it that way dont be surprised if some see it as a challenge. *can name a few people off top of head who got you beat*

CE dinosaur as the millennials say.
The millennials don't say that, they say "wuts up with the salty KD dude"
*dood.
17, been playing since Odst came out.
There should've been a "5-10 years old" choice.... It would've been off the charts XD
20 in about a month.
OP, your username is ironic. XD. It's called Nofunnyideas but this thread is a good, funny idea.
im a 25 year old, unemployed, socially inept, mentally unstable, neckbearded virgin with no friends, and i live with my parents....anyone in a similar situation?
Well let's see...
I look 23.
I sound 30.

However in actuality...
...I'll be 16 in little over a month from now.
I'm 20 years old
why is there no option for 7 and a half year olds?
I was there from the beginning of it all. 30 years old..........
35 years old best memory VA TECH pritchard hall lan parties H2 customs football team vs bookworms. plus the worst dial up on the planet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 16