2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 16
I'm 17 for now, but next month I turn 18.
17, not suprised my bracket is the most popular, a lot of the little kiddies left cod at the age of 14-15 and came to Reach/Halo:4
Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing...
It's awful lmao you wouldn't belive how many times a kid tells me he should have gotten an insta kill with his magnum.
True, but that is why I play gametypes that you find less noobs
Lol it's a risk for players like us to even play Warzone especially after that free to play week. The noobs spread like a flood infection
I'm almost 20, but a proud player of Halo and fan since Combat Evolve came out. ^^

Though I do seem to notice a lot of younger players starting the series off at Halo 5, which isn't something I recommend, as they don't fully understand the roots of the game and what made Halo what it is today. :/
I started playing when I was 8 and for an 8 year old I was a smart kid lol. So I wasn't just a random noob that just picked up the game at halo 3. I gladly purchased Halo Reach and from there I took down every inch of lore I could find.
I'm almost 20, but a proud player of Halo and fan since Combat Evolve came out. ^^

Though I do seem to notice a lot of younger players starting the series off at Halo 5, which isn't something I recommend, as they don't fully understand the roots of the game and what made Halo what it is today. :/
Don't you mean Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary. Because you would've been way to young to play The original Halo Combat Evolved that come out in November 15, 2001. I can understand if somebody bought Halo Combat Evolved and let you play it.

Don't you mean Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary. Because you would've been way to young to play The original Halo Combat Evolved that come out in November 15, 2001. I can understand if somebody bought the game and let you play it.
I have been playing Combat Evolved since it came out and I was 4 years old and already started playing video games, It was my eldest brother who introduced me to Halo.
I'm 19, turning 20 this December. I guess you could also say Halo in a way was born in my blood. I started off playing Marathon on my grandfathers computer and ended up playing Halo CE (On easy at the time) when that came out. Been a die hard fan ever since then.
I'm the worlds oldest living gamer
Lot more old-timers on these forums than I would have guessed. Dont worry, though, I think old people are adorable.
Damn straight we are.
28 years old and still a very fanatic gamer
14. Old as halo itself
But halo CE just came out , like yesterday! and so did you lol.
48. My first "console" was a Binatone. First computer was a Dragon 32, replaced by a Commodore 64.
You're a legend <3
26 years old.

Console possessed :

- Nes
- Mega Drive
- Super NES
- Game boy pocket
- Xbox
- Xbox 360
- PSP
- Xbox One
Average age for my Spartan company is about 31. But we are a company for dads.

I'm sure halo has many older players due to the age of the franchise.

By the way I'm 36.
What an awesome post.
I am 35 myself, full time Dad and part time Spartan.
What Spartan Company are you in? I am in Dads Gaming 3, it only has 12 members....
I use my age as an excuse for getting spanked but every now and then we all have a little moment of magic where things just happen at the right time.... like a recent double kill with one Railgun shot for me in Super Fiesta!!
These magic moments make me come back and play.... or a whole team of Spartans T-bagging a boss in firefight... makes me feel 10 years old again.
Currently 16 but will be 17 in September.

Been playing halo since CE came out when I was one so it's litterally controlled my life. I know a 1 year old would be god awful at video games lol, but it's what i did.
Just turned 16
Just turned 16
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 16