1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

If the Chief died which way would you choose?

Poll Ends

Make Your Selection:

Who'd want to die like Jul? Getting stabbed in the neck (especially to the hands of Locke) seems rather crappy.
If Chief dies, I'd like him to go down heroically - but what am I saying, spartans never die.
No contest on this one... Jul's death sucked food nipple lol
Jul’s death really did suck. He could’ve at least gone out a bit later in the game as the build up across Spartan Ops and the books really meant nothing, especially since he died at the hands of Locke instead of Thorne or someone from Fireteam Majestic, who also featured in that expanded material.
Jul’s death really did suck. He could’ve at least gone out a bit later in the game as the build up across Spartan Ops and the books really meant nothing, especially since he died at the hands of Locke instead of Thorne or someone from Fireteam Majestic, who also featured in that expanded material.
Halo 5 could have been far more interesting if it put Jul at the front of the conflict (which would require H5 to have been completely rewritten, I know). It's a bit of a rehash of the Covenant threat from the OG trilogy, but at least it's familiar and well known to the casual fan. It wouldn't have been difficult either to explain who he was to those who never played Spartan Ops or read the books.
No one would want john to die like jul.... or cat for that matter.

jul should of been a boss fight
I think Master Chief should have died at the end of Halo 3. but passed that, yeah I hope they would handle the death of such a iconic character with some weight rather than be brushed off in some cutscene.
Obvious Noble 6.
Bruh who’s wants to die like jul,
Can we get a bruh chain on this?
Bruh
Jul’s death is not an option for me, because Noble Six’s death showed me what true honor and bravery is. Six showed guts when fighting until the very end of Reach in the last cutscene, compared to Jul ‘Mdama getting killed by Locke in the very first cutscene...
I wish Jul was a boss not a cutscene grunt. 343 have some learning to do but I have hope for the future of Halo, I think they learned their lesson.
Opening. Like John Wicks dog. Spartans go on a rampage of revenge.
oof
How about a death where we don't see him die, it's just heavily implied that he's dead.
Regice554 wrote:
How about a death where we don't see him die, it's just heavily implied that he's dead.
If the Chief dies, I wanna see it.
Regice554 wrote:
Ahhhh, would you like to see his face as well? Like a helmet take off during his last stand.
Regice554 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
Ahhhh, would you like to see his face as well? Like a helmet take off during his last stand.
No, I'd just like to see the character I played as in the past 5 games when he dies, that's all. Don't know where you got that helmet thing from. This thread is about the death of the Chief please stay on topic, thanks!
Regice554 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
No, I'd just like to see the character I played as in the past 5 games when he dies, that's all. Don't know where you got that helmet thing from. This thread is about the death of the Chief please stay on topic, thanks!
Because often when a Spartan dies, the helm plays a role. The damageing or removal of a helm symbolizes many things, like defeat, victory or even a last stand. For instance in halo legends the elite cuts through tthe Spartan 3s helm, or how cat got shot through the helm. Or how Carter took his off, also we see Nobel 6s helm shown as a sign of defeat. We also see John put his helm on, as well as take it off after a fight. For instance he takes it off after halo ce ,and he puts it on at the beginning of halo 2. The helms symbolizes alot in halo. So if he dies, I'm wondering if his helm will play a part.
Although you have a point, this could be another thread all together. Also I should of been more clear on what I meant with helms in the forts place. I could of phrased it another way, like in a last stand would you like to see his face
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2