Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

If you had to choose a custom armor

OP Nightfall1414

None of them really. I just prefer games having their own stuff. Though surely there can be some altered to fit the universe stuff like Halo 3 Hayabusa armor was.

So I dont have specific hopes but sometimes having an modified outfit is fine too.
Any of them would look weird in halo, but if one was to be modded in I'd choose a clone trooper
I went with the N7 armor but had this been halo specific I would have gone with EOD.
DoomSlayer or aka the Praetor Suit

*Insert BFG soundtrack here*
Doom Guys armor! My second favorite shooter outside of Halo. Plus Doom Guy is a savage like the Chief!
Doom Guys armor! My second favorite shooter outside of Halo. Plus Doom Guy is a savage like the Chief!
Exactly!!!
I voted on this discussion like two days ago but i want to say something now. I choose Stormtrooper armor, infact any trooper armor from Star wars, really.
Maybe a MJOLNIR variant inspired by one of these, just like Hayabusa was back in Halo 3.
In that case, I chose the N7.
None but out of these I’d say Clone Trooper. Then we could have an IWHBYD line that’s “Watch those wrist rockets!”

PS We already have the samus suit (its vale’s)
None but out of these I’d say Clone Trooper. Then we could have an IWHBYD line that’s “Watch those wrist rockets!”

PS We already have the samus suit (its vale’s)
LOL! I actually didn't think about it that way.
Phase 1 clone trooper armor (I believe this is the type seen on Geonosis, the smooth armor). If it got a UNSC or even a forerunner makeover I think it could fit in. Marines could wear it as a full body armor (instead of having their faces exposed and looking like 22nd century soldiers in 2555), the visor could be modified a little but it could work as is. ODST would still be unique from the marines in this way but I guess they've been replaced by the Spartan IV's. For forerunners its pretty easy, just say its a class # battle armor, ces simple.
Phase 1 clone trooper armor (I believe this is the type seen on Geonosis, the smooth armor). If it got a UNSC or even a forerunner makeover I think it could fit in. Marines could wear it as a full body armor (instead of having their faces exposed and looking like 22nd century soldiers in 2555), the visor could be modified a little but it could work as is. ODST would still be unique from the marines in this way but I guess they've been replaced by the Spartan IV's. For forerunners its pretty easy, just say its a class # battle armor, ces simple.
Smart thinking. I love when people put some thought into posts. Good job man!
doom marine looks more like some kinda spartan armor to me out of these options.
also, I like to think the varia suit has made it's way into halo in a way because vale's armor reminds me of it.
Phase 1 Clone Trooper because I am a Star Wars fan also.
I want the hayabusa back!
We all want it back too bro.
We all want it back too bro.
I wonder how it would look like with the new art style...
Phase 1 clone trooper armor, i think it be cool armor in halo.