If you Had to Choose...

OP GA Thawn193

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

If you have to choose between halo 4 and halo 5

Make Your Selection:

As much as I like Halo 4’s campaign, Halo 5’s multiplayer is awesome and entertaining, more so than 4.
For some reason I can't find a good aim sensitivity for halo 5. I get one that feels good and I'm doing really good, then all the sudden it feels terrible. So I've been struggling since launch and I've played a lot. I never used the xp boost and I am closed to max rank. Of coarse I started using the xp boost more recently after what 343 said.

I chose halo 4 because of that. Halo 4 also had a great campaign story and splitscreen.
Depends on if you're asking campaign or multiplayer.

Campaign - H4
Multiplayer - H5

As I play more multiplayer than campaign I choose H5.
I don't like either BUT there is one thing (gameplay related) that made me pick Halo 4... SPLITSCREEN!
I prefer halo 5 just cos its got more to do in the game.
I prefer 4s campaign and campaign is the big thing for me.
Me

Campaign: Halo 4
Multiplayer: Halo 5
Customization: Halo 4
Custom Games: Halo 5
Forge: Halo 5

What's better? Halo 4.

5 is bombarded with the Req system, and a sloppy campaign. Not to mention customization... If you prefer 5, good for you. I simply admire 4 as a better game in general let-alone a Halo game.
Halo 4 has more of a solid campaign and less bugs but halo 5 has warzone, super fiesta, and the best forge so I gotta go with halo 5 even if I usually value halo for campaign.
Halo 4 had heart put into it, however Halo 5 I cant feel that.

I would have to pick Halo 4.
Halo 5. I guess no one here is a classic Halo fan...
Are we talking campaign or multiplayer because my answer will change depending? If it’s overall then I would choose Halo 5 because I play more multiplayer than campaign and I enjoyed Halo 5’s multiplayer a lot more than I did 4’s.
For some reason I can't find a good aim sensitivity for halo 5. I get one that feels good and I'm doing really good, then all the sudden it feels terrible. So I've been struggling since launch and I've played a lot. I never used the xp boost and I am closed to max rank. Of coarse I started using the xp boost more recently after what 343 said.

I chose halo 4 because of that. Halo 4 also had a great campaign story and splitscreen.
I am finding a new sweet spot for my sensitivity and the game is feeling awesome right now. I hope the aim sensitivity continues to feel good.
Going off the campaign i choose Halo 4. The way Halo 5 ended just didn't balance satisfaction with making me want to play the next one. Made me impatient for the next story.
Halo 4's story
Halo 5's multiplayer
Halo 4 was better because Cortana death was emotional, although it was hard to see the Didact a good antagonist. Halo 5 story was... I just didn't dig Lock. Buck would of made a better leader. It just would be nice to have a leader we had a great deal of back story. The marketing for Halo 5 was just so terrible. I mean I get it they didn't want Cortana to be "revealed", but it was so corny to see chief as a bad guy. Before you played Halo 5 you already hate Lock. Cortana being revealed as the antagonist was anticlimactic. I mean this is the Cortana we all loved. That we were so close trying so hard to get back to Dr.. Halsey. Halo 4 and 5 I like where they took Cortana I just didn't like how it happened.
There isn’t a selection for “I find both good” so I didn’t vote. I assume in 4-5 years time people will look back on H5 and say “I really liked that game, one of my favourites”.
UK1V wrote:
There isn’t a selection for “I find both good” so I didn’t vote. I assume in 4-5 years time people will look back on H5 and say “I really liked that game, one of my favourites”.
Halo 2 campaign had a similar effect although the arbiter was awesome to play with it gave the story a different perspective. Either way fans hated that they didn't play a Master chief as much when the game was new. I cant remember how how many you play in H2 but it was far more then what H5 did. Gravemind and the leaders of the Covenant made a better antagonist then the Didact and Cortana.
Personally I like Halo 5, it improved on what 4 did wrong in my opinion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2