OP LegendShadowsZz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Infinity VS Covenant super Carrier

Time Remaining

Make Your Selection:

This is a tough one, since the Infinity is an extremely advanced ship while the CSO-class carrier is massive. Personally, I think that the Infinity has the edge due to it being more maneuverable than the super carrier, and also having the CR-03 Series 8 MACs.

Though their actual energy output hasn't been revealed, I think we can safely assume that they are at least on par with the 'Super-MACs' found on the Orbital Defense Platforms, which can fire a 3,000 ton round at 4% the speed of light (which would have an impact force of around 51.6 gigatons of TNT).
I was leaning towards infinity until I decided a super carrier ventral beam might give the carrier a slight advantage. plus it's really big
I think the Super carrier would win just cause i mean... have ya seen that beam!?
Unless Keys is commanding the Infinity then I think the Super Carrier would win.
The infinity is quite small compared to the supercarrier, though I suppose size doesn’t always equal better.
I think Infinity. It usually comes with one tough Spartan named Master Chief.
Infinity. It has the front facing mac/laser seen in Halo 4, several onboard missiles and turrets, Longswords, and it can deploy smaller warships.
Unless Keys is commanding the Infinity then I think the Super Carrier would win.
True true, Keyes was the beast at commanding ships...
Guys do remember, the super carrier is bigger but bigger isn't always better because that beam has to be lined perfectly with Infinty and also said by X wing Red 5 It comes with master chief XD,

and also It does have many Nuclear warheads and Broadswords annnnnnd can deploy lots of Warships
Infinity has better weapons, is faster, more advanced, and has ten additional frigate for support. Definitely infinity
The infinity would win, it has (including the smaller ships it could deploy into battle) over a dozen MACs, Some of which are exponentially more powerful than an Orbital Super MAC, which were designed to destroy covanent capital ships in a single shot, as well as more advanced forerunner shielding technology, strong enough to allow the Infinity to to smash through an assault cruiser without taking damage.
Gotta give it to Infinity
Infinity. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.
Ppl keep saying the supercarrier is larger but I cannot find any cannon proof. All I've come across is fan based stuff, read most of the novels. Played every halo that came out and still no supporting evidence on its actually size other than reach and that itself isn't even sufficient.
Personally Infinity would win because of its tech advantages, as well as captain Lasky. If they flank the super carrier, and avoid its plasma beam, they should be able to fight it
I think Infinity. It usually comes with one tough Spartan named Master Chief.
But even then, a Spartan can’t do anything in an orbital battle
Ppl keep saying the supercarrier is larger but I cannot find any cannon proof. All I've come across is fan based stuff, read most of the novels. Played every halo that came out and still no supporting evidence on its actually size other than reach and that itself isn't even sufficient.
It’s the super carrier similar to one in Halo Reach, where Jorge sacrificed himself taking the ship with him.
A CSO-class supercarrier such as the Long Night of Solace is nearly 29,000 meters long and 11,500 meters wide. Nothing official on the height but going by visual appearance, I'd say it's about 5,000 meters measured at its tallest point.
By comparison, an Infinity-class supercarrier is about 5,700 meters long, 800 meters wide, and 1,000 meters tall.

Stats for the CSO come from Halo: The Complete Visual Guide, while stats for the Infinity can be found on Waypoint's Universe article for the vessel.
Super Carrier wins hands down in a one on one engagement (not counting support ships). If both crews are equal in skill and experience that is. Because in a real fight, a ship is only as good as its crew.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2