Would you like a game set during the Insurrection?

Make Your Selection:

Personally I think that while a game set during the insurrection would be nice from a lore standpoint, it would be too similar to the other shooters that Halo tried to be different then in the first place but my vote is still yes.
I could maybe get behind a game set during the insurrection, it would have to be done right though. It would need to still feel like Halo.
Rain Forest Wars FTW! Been wanting a game about this for a while. Can get into the Jovian Moon Campaign that sparked it off too. I'd take a book at this point, but a game would be so much fun
I smell the opportunity for Halo ODST: Insurrection (or whatever better title for an ODST game for that time)
This could definitely be ODST-esque. It still felt like halo but no shields made you feel less spartan like. Idk point is there are ways to make the game still Halo-esque
No. It would make it to much like every other shooter.
I'd want it to be a non-spartan game. Maybe even a Johnson game. Basically his journey as a Marine until Operation Trebuchet and his failed mission.
J kid789 wrote:
I'd want it to be a non-spartan game. Maybe even a Johnson game. Basically his journey as a Marine until Operation Trebuchet and his failed mission.
A Sgt. Johnson game would be sick!!!!
yes and it should feature characters from RVB
I'll take ANY type of Halo game.
If it was like halo 3 odst that would be sick.
I would be down for a Halo game during that time period