OP I own animal

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Which was the best?

Make Your Selection:

Invasion for sure
I miss Invasion, and hope it comes back with Halo Infinite, alongside Dominion. Dominion was my favorite part about Halo 4, having an objective based gametype that requires you to hold multiple zones and protect them from enemies was amazing, and something that isn't really replicated with Warzone. In Warzone, it seems like there are too many people with not enough cover for attackers, and it makes pushing difficult. But for people defending, its equally annoying because you need reqs to get good defensive weapons instead of waiting for them to spawn/finding them in the map. Personal preference of course, but smaller map with smaller player count makes for better plays and more coordination, whereby Warzone seems to be a lot of, "PUSH! RUSH THE OBJ! THROW ALL THE BODIES AT THEM!!".
I enjoyed a lot all 3 of them, but I liked invasion slightly more. The asymmetrical gameplay for the two faction was something new in the series (not counting infection) and the objective focused strategies (like in 1 flag CTF) was well designed. Dominion and Warzone are very close though, I loved them both. Dominion was probably my favorite Halo 4 game mode. I can't wait to see the new "big" game mode in Infinite.
Invasion was awesome! Dominion wasn't bad.
I would love to see invasion come back.
I don't even remember Dominion but, yeah, invasion.
My true opinion is Invasion, but I vote for Dominion because it was my favorite mode in H4, underratedd and I can't stand seeing it tied with warzone.
My favorite mode of the three to play was Dominion, but it certainly wasn't ideal. Overall, I got to go with Warzone because it provides the best foundation for future environment expansion and introduces opportunities for a lot more PvE elements too. In other words, it provides the environment for a new Invasion and Dominion mode to return while offering yet further potential for even more possible options too.
Invasion
I like all 3 but Invasion has the edge.
Invasion. Is it even a contest?
Invasion was excellent
Invasion is the best.
No contest, Invasion.
All three were pretty cool but Invasion is the winner for sure.
I miss Invasion, and hope it comes back with Halo Infinite, alongside Dominion. Dominion was my favorite part about Halo 4, having an objective based gametype that requires you to hold multiple zones and protect them from enemies was amazing, and something that isn't really replicated with Warzone. In Warzone, it seems like there are too many people with not enough cover for attackers, and it makes pushing difficult. But for people defending, its equally annoying because you need reqs to get good defensive weapons instead of waiting for them to spawn/finding them in the map. Personal preference of course, but smaller map with smaller player count makes for better plays and more coordination, whereby Warzone seems to be a lot of, "PUSH! RUSH THE OBJ! THROW ALL THE BODIES AT THEM!!".
I'd agree with this.

Warzone when it first launched was refreshing, but it went stale very fast
Invasion.
Invasion was a blast to play!
War zone is the best on H5, but some reach invasion was fun.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2