OP That one guy893

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Halo 2, I prefer both it’s story and gameplay to Halo 3
Master Chief and Arbiter campaigns in Halo 2 were great..... Multiplayer was also great.
Both have great campaigns and multiplayers but I’m going to go with Halo 3 simply because that was my first Halo game.
They are both great, but I prefer halo 2, Halo 3 got overrated due to Nostalgia and stuff like that.
I think Halo 3 did more for Halo in the general audience, but overall I think Halo 2 was a better game.
I really cant choose :)
i loved halo 3 since it was the first halo game i got and played and its what got me into the series in the first place
Definitely Halo 3. Better multiplayer. Better campaign. It introduced Forge which is a plus :)
I chose Halo 2. Better campaign than 3. 3's campaign felt too short and was disappointing in many aspects for me. I love Halo 2's multiplayer more than 3's. The maps are more unique in terms of locations to fight in. Halo 3 has good maps but not as unique or as good as Halo 2.
I loved both...but Halo 2 was my first experience with Xbox Live and I made a lot of good friends on there that I still stay in touch with over a decade later.
HALO 2 gets my vote!
for my halo 2 it was better because of its history and its multiplayer mode. Although halo 3 also had its moments, I still like more halo 2
I like Halo 3 more because it was my first and favorite video game. I wasn't there for the Halo 2 days, but I did play Halo 2 in '08 and it was fun.
They are both amazing games.A classic for all to play but Halo 3 three has my vote.Don't get me wrong Halo 2 is a very great game but the game play was a little too hard and the legendary was wayyy too hard.I dont know just my opinion
Halo 2 has the best Story and Halo 3 has the best multiplayer
hi all I loved halo 2 but just liked halo 3 more just thought the maps were so much more fun.
Campaign: H3
Multiplayer: H2
That's a toughie. Halo 2s campaign made me pull my hair out. Especially with the legendary jackal snipers lol. I'd say I liked halo 3s campaign better but maybe halo 2s multiplayer better. The h2 br rifle is still one of my gave guns to this day.
I say Halo 3 just because Halo 2 Jackals sucked on Legendary.
Halo 2's story is the best in the series no doubt but Halo 3 has the most fun gameplay in campaign and multiplayer in my opinion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4