Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Is Halo making a comeback?

OP xXJOKERXxViruZ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
The way 343 is handling things now has halted the decline of the series. They are doing an excellent job reminding the existing fans why they love Halo by elevating the MCC's value and making it even more accessible. From what I've seen, this has decreased the negativity in the hardcore community a lot. This is probably being done to prime us for the release of Infinite, but it's still great for the fanbase. I think true revival for the series will depend on the quality of Halo: Infinite. I think if they can get that game off the ground successfully, the series will branch out and it will become a far more relevant franchise like it used to be, similar to how the new God of War game did for that franchise.
I agree that Halo is making a comeback, but let's all be real; Halo 3/Reach was the franchise's peak.
I think it will with Halo: Reach coming to MCC and Halo Infinite coming out
I think once MCC is released on steam it will have a huge player base.
No. We can do better. I seriously believe we are underestimating Halo on steam. And 343 seems to have renewed themselves. Also Infinite looks awsome this far.
I hope so, I don't want another false advertised disaster
*cough cough*Halo 5*cough cough*
It slowly is, It will once MCC comes on PC.

It really needs to, especially with Infinite. If they fail again then the Xbox brand will suffer since their selling copies are extremely weak and even switch is catching up to us.
Most definitely. And I'm incredibly hyped for it.
Infinite and PC releases... nough said...
Also,
Fireteam Raven
People are excited for Infinite and Outpost is drumming up business...not to mention recent releases and upcoming Reach release for MCC.
Halo is definately coming back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3