Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[Locked] Is the severity of Tea Bagging misunderstood?

OP CAP DEADPOOL Oz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Is the severity of Tea Bagging misunderstood?

Make Your Selection:

The stigma behind Tea Bagging seems to be very misunderstood at this point in time, Tea Bagging is when you crouch upon a dead players face, signifying that you are dropping your sweaty ball sack on them, face or otherwise. If that isn't online harassment, than what is done afterwards is.

Players often continue to harass the victim, with filthy slur about incest, enjoyment of homosexual sorts, generally filth related topics. If this isn't a reportable offence, nothing is! So what I intend to do, is make Tea Bagging itself (in significant amounts) a reportable offence among the community. So this the most awful practice of our community is made smaller and smaller until we may finally be, a better community for it, thanks for your time.
#makeTbagspay
I cant report this thread on my phone, so everyone please see this trolls multiple other threads on this subject. He calls his enemies *particularly retarded* in his own bio. He is just as offensive as what he preaches.
Teabagging is harmless.
eTs Wild wrote:
Teabagging is harmless.
Damn, it says OP has been suspended until 2552 for making non-constructive posts. That is quite a ban.
On topic, I don't understand the question being asked. I think teabagging in moderate amounts, in deserving situations, is fine. What I don't get is these fools who teabag me in the middle of a match after a obvious, skill-less kill such as a shotgun to the back around a corner. Or when they don't even put in the work to kill me, they were just cleaning up after someone else. What's up with that?
Dude. This is like your 3rd or 4th thread on this. Get over it.

Edit: oh Dayum, he was perma'd.
i think i will rise to his rnak or drop to his rank and get my party to run around and non stop tea bag him the whole game, t bag party
It is a form of harassment that has -blam!- innuendo. IT could become a federal matter and could show up in the courts.
It is a form of harassment that has -blam!- innuendo. IT could become a federal matter and could show up in the courts.
seriously?! if that was the case it would have happened already considering how long its been happeneing and how long halo has been out. stop the complaining. do you not remember the days halo was rated M? from my knowledge this is the first T rated halo game. so disregarding that M means mature, adult, over 18, not little 12 year olds......
Kihn x ju wrote:
seriously?! if that was the case it would have happened already considering how long its been happeneing and how long halo has been out. stop the complaining. do you not remember the days halo was rated M? from my knowledge this is the first T rated halo game. so disregarding that M means mature, adult, over 18, not little 12 year olds......
It is a form of Harassment
Harassment does not have a rating on it
If some one really wanted to they can take legal action, with screenshot, game footage now days and all that other E foot prints and it could get reps involved from MS ect

Back in 2008 teabagging could get you band in halo3 and I would say it still can.

I'm not complaining just stating fact's
lol i swear this entire world is full of soft skinned people who cant handle anything now a days, every time you look up you see something else ridiculous in the courts. point being
1) if you take this to court you are going to get laughed at by the game community, not just halo
2) the courts wouldnt even acknowledge this
3) it all technicality halo tea bagging isnt even a real tea bag, the players arent naked, they have helmets on, and its not even happening to you. so since it isnt even happening to YOU as a person the is no ground to say you were even tea bagged
4) harassment cant be implemented from a one time or two time offense....the person would have to do it multiple times over a certain set time. if you get tea bagged twice from one guy in a game and never see him again the is no harassment.
5) sexual harassment for instance takes three times of you telling a person to stop before you can even file a law suite against someone.
This guy may be a troll but I agree! T bagging is just a disrespectful thing to do! I think it should be limited to just friends not randoms that you are playing with for the first time!
also Bungie in halo 3 wouldnt have implemented the ban if one happened back in halo 3 considering they tea bagged just as much when they played
were i'm from we can file, charge someone for sexual harassment if they do it once. I don't live in the US.
Now if your reading into this think i'm think of taking legal action your not reading the facts, your reading what you want to read out of it.
What is bullying?
Bullying is when people repeatedly and intentionally use words or actions against someone or a group of people to cause distress and risk to their wellbeing. These actions are usually done by people who have more influence or power over someone else, or who want to make someone else feel less powerful or helpless.
Bullying is not the same as conflict between people (like having a fight) or disliking someone, even though people might bully each other because of conflict or dislike.
The sort of repeated behaviour that can be considered bullying includes:
  • Keeping someone out of a group (online or offline)
  • Acting in an unpleasant way near or towards someone
  • Giving nasty looks, making rude gestures, calling names, being rude and impolite, and constantly negative teasing.
  • Spreading rumours or lies, or misrepresenting someone (i.e. using their Facebook account to post messages as if it were them)
  • Mucking about that goes too far
  • Harassing someone based on their race, sex, religion, gender or a disability
  • Intentionally and repeatedly hurting someone physically
  • Intentionally stalking someone
  • Taking advantage of any power over someone else like a Prefect or a Student Representative.
Bullying can happen anywhere. It can be in schools, at home, at work, in online social spaces, via text messaging or via email. It can be physical, verbal, emotional, and it also includes messages, public statements and behaviour online intended to cause distress or harm (also known as cyberbullying). But no matter what form bullying takes, the results can be the same: severe distress and pain for the person being bullied.
TEA BAGGING FIT'S THIS
<ul class="post-actions-list">[/list]
yes real tea bagging does fit that, but halo tea bagging does not since it doesnt even constitute as a real tea bag, as by definition. also like i said getting tea bagged once or twice in a game by a player does not constitute as harassment, or bullying. its a game. a video game. 90% of the time it is only shown as a gesture of "good try maybe next time" in a sense.

you get assassinated? expect a tea bag
you lunge with a sword and get killed? expect a tea bag
you spartan charge and die? expect a tea bag
you get reversed on? expect a tea bag
you get stuck after chasing a player? expect a tea bag
you lose the game? expect a tea bag

it no way is it used to harass a player, the only exception is the party of 4 guys running around after curb stomping you are your team for no reason.

if anything it is saying, yet again, 'better luck next time. you tried to kill me and failed.'
The only problem is that people do it when the situation doesn't merit it. For example the opposite team is losing, then one of thief team mates shoots you in the back and kills you. Then the person proceeds to t bag you for no other reason than to say "haha sucker"..... Then you get the team of four who severely croak you and every single kill they t-bag you... I mean I'm no badass when it comes to halo and by no means a killing machine but come on some people lack the tiniest amount of decency.... Rant over!
To you it is not Harassment.
Too a lot of other players it is not Harassment
But too other's it is Harassment.
You can try and defend yourself as much as you like but to someplayer out there from halo to cod, HL2,GRAW,RB6 and beyond Teabagging is Harassment.
well until 343, microsoft, law suite, or anything of the sorts comes out and says so then i will continue to think halo is filled with people who cant see past its a damn game, and excuse me you get tea bagged a few times a game, on occasion, by differnt people.
The only problem is that people do it when the situation doesn't merit it. For example the opposite team is losing, then one of thief team mates shoots you in the back and kills you. Then the person proceeds to t bag you for no other reason than to say "haha sucker"..... Then you get the team of four who severely croak you and every single kill they t-bag you... I mean I'm no badass when it comes to halo and by no means a killing machine but come on some people lack the tiniest amount of decency.... Rant over!
and yes i agree that can be slightly annoying, but i dont sit there and think to my self "omg they teabagged me, i now am contemplating my life, or how dirty i must feel. they treated me like an old used whore. oh woah is me"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2