Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

[Locked] Is the severity of Tea Bagging misunderstood?

OP CAP DEADPOOL Oz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
To be honest I think it shouldn't be banned as it's nice to know who's an -Yoink- or any other annoying player. So when I get t-bagged I just do it back, as it does not do anything and is just a victory dance.
T-bagging ain't too much of an issue, every time I see it happen to someone, I think they probably deserved it (camping in a corner with a shotgun, spawn camping, TK-ing, etc.)
I think you taking the teabagging a little personal if you want to consider it cyber bullying...
I agree with the verbal language and insults that go with it most of the time, and those players should have their mic's muted if not banned from live altogether, but the act of teabagging I don't find that offensive. And for the record, I don't teabag.

I do have to say I don't find it that much of a problem away, i've been teabagged once since I started playing halo 5, and I laughed watching it, then killed the guy when I spawned and moved on.
The stigma behind Tea Bagging seems to be very misunderstood at this point in time, Tea Bagging is when you crouch upon a dead players face, signifying that you are dropping your sweaty ball sack on them, face or otherwise. If that isn't online harassment, than what is done afterwards is.

Players often continue to harass the victim, with filthy slur about incest, enjoyment of homosexual sorts, generally filth related topics. If this isn't a reportable offence, nothing is! So what I intend to do, is make Tea Bagging itself (in significant amounts) a reportable offence among the community. So this the most awful practice of our community is made smaller and smaller until we may finally be, a better community for it, thanks for your time.
You realize this player that tea bagged you also just shot you in the face? And are trying to convince us that tea bagging is a horrible act that must be stopped? Sounds like you need to back to Mario Kart, or maybe spinning you out with a banana peel hurts your feelings...

Grow a pair.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2