4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 19
Master Beefy only likes A.I. Meat.

And It just seems unlikely to me.
Why does it seem unlikely?
Seems to me people say since the have been raised together they basically family. I know they may have a lot of development off-game. I just think if they do get together to let it be on game.
So that a yes or no from you?
Better not - they know each other very long and should stay comrades
If I may ask what is your reasons for saying no?
They`re machines - cyborgs. Sisters and brothers are just other spartans so I don`t think they want any girl/boyfriend.

Ah yes, and Dr. Halsey is the mom of them all. Don`t know why 343 want to make people thinking that she is evil.
They`re machines - cyborgs. Sisters and brothers are just other spartans so I don`t think they want any girl/boyfriend.

Ah yes, and Dr. Halsey is the mom of them all. Don`t know why 343 want to make people thinking that she is evil.
They are not machines!! They are humans, just because they wear armor doesn't make them machines. And what is stopping them from wanting to have a relationship? And what makes them machines?

They are not machines!! They are humans, just because they wear armor doesn't make them machines. And what is stopping them from wanting to have a relationship? And what makes them machines?
1. just my thoughts, can`t write them correctly cause it`s to hard xD
2. The Classic game description that a SPartan is a Cyborg

A spartan is nowhere near a cyborg. I have never heard of them being described as cyborgs. And what makes you think that they are machines?

A spartan is nowhere near a cyborg. I have never heard of them being described as cyborgs. And what makes you think that they are machines?
The way of ther deadly precision.

Also a romance of Spartans would be totally wrong in the Halo-Universe.

So your reason is that they are good at what they do? Wow!

Sorry when I have a different opinion ^^

No, you're entitled to your own opinion I just want to know why you think they are machines

No, you're entitled to your own opinion I just want to know why you think they are machines
Ah okay ^^

Ah okay ^^
So what are your reasons?

Ah okay ^^
For?

Ah okay ^^
For?
Why you think that they are machines because they have deadly precision
Aww how sweet...

But I thought Chief cheated on her for Cortana? This is why the reclaimer trilogy happened. Cortana wants to reclaim her man even with the Universes expense.
Aww how sweet...

But I thought Chief cheated on her for Cortana? This is why the reclaimer trilogy happened. Cortana wants to reclaim her man even with the Universes expense.
I think that he should be with Kelly. Cortana doesn't deserve him.

Ah okay ^^
For?
They`re Spartans, sticking in mjolnir aarmor

Ah okay ^^
For?
They`re Spartans, sticking in mjolnir aarmor
They can get out of their armor. John does it at the end of four. It isn't impossible for them to remove their armor
Aww how sweet...

I think that he should be with Kelly. Cortana doesn't deserve him.
Same. At least she is human and not... Created... Cortana really is one crazy SOB... Destroying an entire universe just to get Chief all to herself...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 19