2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19
Personally I don't care, but I want to tell it =D.
Aww how sweet...

But I thought Chief cheated on her for Cortana? This is why the reclaimer trilogy happened. Cortana wants to reclaim her man even with the Universes expense.
I think that he should be with Kelly. Cortana doesn't deserve him.
Same. At least she is human and not... Created... Cortana really is one crazy SOB... Destroying an entire universe just to get Chief all to herself...
Yeah. it is stupid that she is willing to kill all of humanity just to have John to her self.
Aww how sweet...

But I thought Chief cheated on her for Cortana? This is why the reclaimer trilogy happened. Cortana wants to reclaim her man even with the Universes expense.
Same. At least she is human and not... Created... Cortana really is one crazy SOB... Destroying an entire universe just to get Chief all to herself...
Yeah. it is stupid that she is willing to kill all of humanity just to have John to her self.
Not just humanity. Every species across the universe too... Crazy... I wish I met a girl who was that obsessed with me... Only without the whole mass-universal-genocide part of the obsession though. Ha!
There has never really been any love interests in Halo games, and it not the time to introduce it. It will never be the time. Never. Ever.
Aww how sweet...

Not just humanity. Every species across the universe too... Crazy... I wish I met a girl who was that obsessed with me... Only without the whole mass-universal-genocide part of the obsession though. Ha!
Yeah. But still she is insane. She should just find another man that doesn't require her to kill everything to get to him
NEXUS NX wrote:
There has never really been any love interests in Halo games, and it not the time to introduce it. It will never be the time. Never. Ever.
Have you played ODST? there's some love interest for you. Or Miranda keys, she's an example of love interest. Both her parents are very important characters that had love interest in each other.
I... don't... know.
NEXUS NX wrote:
Have you played ODST? there's some love interest for you. Or Miranda keys, she's an example of love interest. Both her parents are very important characters that had love interest in each other.
I have played that yes, but still no.
NEXUS NX wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
Well you said that there was no love interest. So are you backing up on your original statements? I would like to know your reasons for why you think no.
NEXUS NX wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
Well you said that there was no love interest. So are you backing up on your original statements? I would like to know your reasons for why you think no.
No in the sense that it should not happen with Kelly and John. No also in the sense that the love interests were not the focus of the games.

Edit - I just don't see the point of John and Kelly.
NEXUS NX wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
No in the sense that it should not happen with Kelly and John. No also in the sense that the love interests were not the focus of the games.

It doesn't have to be the focus of the game, that would be a bit silly. And why should it not happen?
NEXUS NX wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:

It doesn't have to be the focus of the game, that would be a bit silly. And why should it not happen?
I can't be bothered to get into another argument on this forum.
Spoiler:
Show
NEXUS NX wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:
NEXUS NX wrote:

I can't be bothered to get into another argument on this forum.
Spoiler:
Show

So you can't think of any reasons then?
no and if it was anyone it would be Linda.... She's the cutest.
Bruh.
GDTaco wrote:
His not really close to Linda, no one is
No.
Bruh.
Can I hear your reasons?
GDTaco wrote:
His not really close to Linda, no one is
Actually, I've always imagine Fred would be with Linda. I nicknamed them the Sniper team, mostly because I started shipping them after First Strike :)
I think they have too much of a brother sister relationship. Plus John's strange relationship with Cortana is more than enough romance for the whole of the Halo universe. We don't need anymore.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19