Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Least favorite promethean weapon

OP CrystalHeart417

Safety gaurd dental beam becouse it is a rip off
No it was just disappointing and didn’t look like a sentinel beam also the beam in the previous games was yellowish and really melted people up close and I think had a bigger hit box
Splinter turret because limiting your mobility that much really isn't worth it with the movement systems currently in place
Nobody likes the freaking boltshot
I think its actually a pretty decent weapon. It's TTK is close to the Pistol and you don't really have to worry about aiming. As long as you make your opponent miss a few shots you're almost guaranteed to win.
Exenius wrote:
I think its actually a pretty decent weapon. It's TTK is close to the Pistol and you don't really have to worry about aiming. As long as you make your opponent miss a few shots you're almost guaranteed to win.
I agree, I actually enjoy using the Boltshot, now my least favourite weapon the prometheans have is the supresser, due to the fact that it doesnt do anything, its just a needler that doesnt explode, it really has no purpose in the sandbox.
I don't like losing mobility so splinter.
I like the freaking boltshot
I don't like losing mobility so splinter.
I like the freaking boltshot
I am getting used to the freaking bolt shot. But I would say the suppresor is the worst because it takes too long to get rolling. BUT if you're in warzone, it really depends on what one you have.
Suppressor*, as you did spell wrong but that doesn't matter that much. While perhaps useful as the Razor's Edge, I find it useless otherwise.
Binary Rifle.I cant stand it.
Suppressor*, as you did spell wrong but that doesn't matter that much. While perhaps useful as the Razor's Edge, I find it useless otherwise.
Thanks, auto-correct. Also, I'm with you. Some of the Promethean weapons don't seem as powerful as they are made out to be.
I find this such a weak weapon (on it's own), but with multiple boltshots with different players .. it's a strong weapon.
Safety guard sentnal beam is the worst.
Thanks, auto-correct. Also, I'm with you. Some of the Promethean weapons don't seem as powerful as they are made out to be.
Ya sorry bough that sense suppressor is not a real word on my phones vocab it auto corrected It also I think it is good for getting the sides of Knight and I thing the bullet shot is trash
I like using the Incineration Cannon but hate when others get it in Super Fiesta.
The Sentinel Beam in Halo 5 is super nerfed compared to the previous games. I recall there being a bigger kill box, and all these new abilities for the Spartans make it much harder to get kills.
The Sentinel Beam in Halo 5 is super nerfed compared to the previous games. I recall there being a bigger kill box, and all these new abilities for the Spartans make it much harder to get kills.
The one cool thing about the sentinel beam is it can wreck air vehicles fast
Gerbi1jr wrote:
I find this such a weak weapon (on it's own), but with multiple boltshots with different players .. it's a strong weapon.
True
Gerbi1jr wrote:
True
I think think the bolt shot needs to require less reloading