5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
Oh look, another Locke hate thread.
Spoiler:
Show
I think he's okay as a main character. We'll know more on Tuesday.
Spoiler:
Show

Unfortunately, they're everywhere.
Does Locke kinda remind anyone of Irish from Battlefield 4?
i can see it
Spoiler:
Show

This isn't a hate thread its a poll asking for peoples opinions on Locke while providing my own.
I really need to see more before making a legitimate statement about Locke
Thrilluwu wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

This isn't a hate thread its a poll asking for peoples opinions on Locke while providing my own.
Which, as all Locke-related threads do, turned into a Locke hate thread. I like Locke, i think it's great that we get a different perspective and a change of pace from Chief. I think it's sad that everyone hates Locke based solely on that fact that he isn't Chief.
We'll see
We've gotten quite a story with Locke. So I'm glad we don't have to worry about finding out who he is. Though I would have preferred a million times that they kept the hunter a secret. Like we know someone is hunting the chief, but who? And why? Then Locke was announced and we found out more about who he was. Now we know chief is being Hunted by Spartan Locke, a former ODST, but for what reason? That should be answered in Halo 5 xP
KingRawer wrote:
Locke is cool, How can you know what his really like a character though unless you actually give him a chance in game? Also Locke is supposedly the main character for 12 of the 15 missions in game Chief is only 3.
I seriously hope that is false.
Me too because I just got really sad on the inside. D:
hopefully not become a main character, i know we shouldnt judge but master chief is "Master Chief".
No backstory, flat character and completely unrelatable in Nightfall, so was very surprised to see him as the "protagonist" for Halo 5. Hopefully there's some character development in the campaign.
I think people who don't like Locke are racist because his color. He's actually a really great guy if you watched Halo Nightfall. His voice is awesome. Waaaay better than master chiefs. He is more focused on protecting civilians and destroying the traitor where as master chief is being all weird because his AI Girlfriend died. I mean really... Get over it. She's a dang computer... Change is a great thing. But I think Master Chief and Locke will end up becoming friends at the end once Master Chief convinces him otherwise the whole entire franchise went down the drain.
Thrilluwu wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

Which, as all Locke-related threads do, turned into a Locke hate thread. I like Locke, i think it's great that we get a different perspective and a change of pace from Chief. I think it's sad that everyone hates Locke based solely on that fact that he isn't Chief.
I understand, but so far there has been overall positivity around Locke, just mild skepticism. I stand somewhere in the middle.
Thrilluwu wrote:
The same people that made Locke made palmer. Remember that both if he falls flat, and remember that to redeem them if he becomes a loved halo character.
He'd have to be one charming pig to pull that off.
I didn't realize Osiris would have so much more play time than Blue Team. However, I think it'll help us come to know them better and I'm sure the levels for both teams will be awesome. I'm surprised by the numbers, but not too sad about them.
I think Locke is alright but I just can't see him as the poster boy of Halo..or Chief's replacement. Just feels wrong.
People said the exact same -Yoink- about the Arbiter when he was first introduced, and look how beloved that character has become.
Arbiter didnt take the spotlight and leave chief with only 3 missions.....
Try not to cry

Here and Here
Well it looks like I'd be playing as Locke for a while..
I think people who don't like Locke are racist because his color. He's actually a really great guy if you watched Halo Nightfall. His voice is awesome. Waaaay better than master chiefs. He is more focused on protecting civilians and destroying the traitor where as master chief is being all weird because his AI Girlfriend died. I mean really... Get over it. She's a dang computer... Change is a great thing. But I think Master Chief and Locke will end up becoming friends at the end once Master Chief convinces him otherwise the whole entire franchise went down the drain.
Please tell me you're not serious.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11