Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Make grifball ranked!

OP xGodly Otaku

Should grifball be ranked?

Make Your Selection:

Be honest. This is the most sweaty non-ranked playlist and it should be ranked
No way, hosay! Grifball is meant to be a casual mode, and it shall remain as such.
Be honest. This is the most sweaty non-ranked playlist and it should be ranked
Yeah, no. Removing the fun from grifball is a bad idea. If you want hardcore create a tourney.
It would seperate the stat farmers and the winners.
No.
Yes. I had to stop playing because teammates were unqualified. Terrible passes and plays.
Yes. I had to stop playing because teammates were unqualified. Terrible passes and plays.
While I don't want it ranked, I can agree that my teammates are trash. Every 3/5 games I normally get like 3-5 ball captures with 30+ kills solely from me juking the other team while my teammates betray each other or get smashed.
Maybe a ranked playlist and a social playlist for grif ball would be good. I had to carry my team with 5 goals and 71 kills. I would love to play with some competent players.
Why removing fun?
Why removing fun?
Because 343 hates fun.
Why removing fun?
Because 343 hates fun.
Sorry, I forgot it...
In english:No
In french:Non
In german:Nein
In russian:Njet
In spain:Nada
Hope you get my view.
In english:No
In french:Non
In german:Nein
In russian:Njet
In spain:Nada
Hope you get my view.
Hahaha hell yeah!
If anyone is interested in being in a competitive grifball league checkout this website.
If anyone is interested in being in a competitive grifball league checkout this website.
Hahaha that`funny :D
Just no, what a terrible idea. A competitive game mode shouldn't be the easiest mode to spawn kill in.
Hell no lol
Griffball is for the lulz and giggles. No reason to make it ranked
Thats funny xD