Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Making Live More Personal

OP Yonsky

Is the Halo 5 lobby system too impersonal?

Make Your Selection:

If you think it is too impersonal, give reasons and opinions on how it should change.
Bueller?
What? What the heck does that mean? I really don't want the lobby prying into my personal life.
Lol, I mean it feels like we're battling out with AIs, not fellow players. I don't mean we should have our names and addresses on our service reports. I just don't like how as you enter a game, you aren't able to easily look into others stats and customization and all.
So, you would like to be able to communicate with the other gamers before the game starts? I would not mind that, because you can check other gamers stats all ready.
Yeah, it just isn't quite as in-your-face as the previous Halos. But yeah, pre-game communication would be nice!
I liked the previous Halos' pre-game lobby better. You could actually see people's names, who was talking, and access info much easier.
Zondia YES. Thank you for making sense of my confounded post. You said it all.
I liked the previous Halos' pre-game lobby better. You could actually see people's names, who was talking, and access info much easier.
Yeah, Those Lobby's were fun and interactive, and it created a fun atmosphere!
It's not as easy to see stats. I miss seeing the medals
Yeah, and medals were so much more intense! Now I feel like every game is just battle, battle, battle, and no time to kick back and gloat. I know it sounds lame, but it was a great aspect of Halo!