If you have any other suggestions or comments make sure you say so. E.g The Shadow could be an interesting addition. It has 1 driver, 1 gunner and 8 passengers.
I think the Chopper and Revanent would work well with Halo 5's gameplay. I can see them being compatible with Halo 5's sandbox, especially in Warzone.
More scout hog variants didn't make it on your list? Wtf
CE Rocket Hog.
Either the revenant or spectre, they both fill in the 'covie warthog' role and are pretty cool
The Chopper please.
I think the Chopper and Revanent would work well with Halo 5's gameplay. I can see them being compatible with Halo 5's sandbox, especially in Warzone.
I agree, Chopper and Revanent would be an interesting addition to Halo 5's multiplayer but I probably would add in the Spectre as well.
Or better yet Banished versions to all of the Covenant vehicles in Halo 5.
Why the heck are there more votes for grizzly than falcon?? Grizzly is just scorpion with two barrels. Falcon is Completly original air vehicle
Why the heck are there more votes for grizzly than falcon?? Grizzly is just scorpion with two barrels. Falcon is Completly original air vehicle
I'm not sure. Probably because people like tanks with more firepower.
The Revenant is the one vehicle I wanted to have in the Warzone sandbox. The ability to boost and fire shots akin to the Concussion Rifle (which alone, is extremely annoying) would make this a fun vehicle to use.
How about just 1-3 variants per vehicle but more vehicles?
I agree, Chopper and Revanent would be an interesting addition to Halo 5's multiplayer but I probably would add in the Spectre as well.
Or better yet Banished versions to all of the Covenant vehicles in Halo 5.
Ah, yes. We haven't seen the Spectre since Halo 2.
Grizzly Tank - hehehe - Hannibal Grizzly Tank would be awesome