Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Most annoying Halo 5 players

OP Lone Truth

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Lol I hate the guys who are right next to you but still can't shoot the guy on the other team who boards and kills your tank.
You forgot to add the Spartan Charger
myself

halo 5 sucks because it takes two frags to kill myself it's too much work
Flipmxde wrote:
myself

halo 5 sucks because it takes two frags to kill myself it's too much work
lmao
as much as i hate team mates who seem to have no idea what is going on, people who are somehow gods of vehicles really aggravate me
YouthNAsia wrote:
thiiioosisososissss^
I am terrible with vehicles, so the guy who is really good about. Don't really hate him, just hate he can kill my tank with a banshee lol.
Mine is /super/ specific. The guy on your team that you either took a power weapon spawn before they got it, accidentally ran them over, killed a guy they were having trouble killing/was about to kill your teammate, or took something from their corpse. Now they will do anything in their power to make sure you/their own team doesn't win. Examples: Killing you/your teammates, running people over, helping opposite team, or killing themselves. They can go -Yoink!- themselves.
The teammate who betrays you because you picked up a power weapon
Definitely incompetent teammates. I get infuriated when players don't know what they are doing.
YouthNAsia wrote:
This. But failing its addition, I voted for incompetent teammates.

-Enemy has overshield-"I'll just charge him with my AR"
-Enemy has the flag-"I'd better stay back and wait for the BR/DMR to respawn"
-Enemy has part of the map on lockdown-"I'm gonna run in there guns blazing"
-Warthog just spawned-"No need for a gunner, I'm gonna try and splatter some guys"
-You're fighting an enemy in CQC?-"Let me lob a grenade (or fire a rocket) in there for you"
-You're assassinating someone?-"Let me help you finish that enemy off for you"
This right here!!
The teammates who aren't good a certain gametypes and prevent me from getting Diamond.
It literally happened to me today.
Hmmm, I find the teammate standing next to me as I die (weakening the enemy to absolute) without firing a single shot to be fairly obnoxious.
  1. No life tryhards
  2. Farmers
  3. Incompetent teammates
  4. AFKers
AFKers. And people who Spartan Charge teammates in Breakout.
as much as i hate team mates who seem to have no idea what is going on, people who are somehow gods of vehicles really aggravate me
Totally agree. For some reason I decided to play a game of reach today and this dude went 42 and 0 in a banshee. Only one of his kills wasn't with the banshee. He kept flipping right as he fired making it impossible to get him.
ace wing banshee pilots
Like this guy wanting my Needler -______-
  1. No life tryhards
  2. Farmers
  3. Incompetent teammates
  4. AFKers
Upvoted, that is why I get a team together from now on. Tired of random matching...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2