1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just thought of these:
¨Tell em to make it count¨ Jorge
¨What does he get off calling demolition op Priority One¨ Kat
¨you´re on you own. Carter out.¨ Carter
¨ IM READY! HOW BOUT YOU?¨ we all know this guy even if you havent played reach you can probably look at the cover and make a pretty accurate guess.
¨Negative, I have the gun.¨ Noble six
I dont remeber juns final words to whats left of noble team please let me know.

¨
I think that Halo 2 is the most quotable. An obvious line like "I need a weapon", is definitely quotable. But a line I always like to quote from from Halo 2 is, "kill me or release me, parasite. But do not waste my time with talk!" -Arbiter. I love that quote because my friend and I like to quote that a lot since we're both in high school.
I love when Jun says "shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize". I laugh so much at that every time.
Which Halo contains the most iconic lines, and as a bonus, which quote do you use the most?

Easily Halo 2 is the most quotable (followed by ODST). I most often recite, to the best of my ability, Arbiter’s trial.

“When you first saw Halo, were you blinded by its majesty?”
Halo 2 All Day. Here is my Favorite Quote:

Chipps Dubbo: "Dear Sarge kicking alien -yoink- in outer space, which you were here!"
Sgt. Johnson: I heard that "Jack-yoink-! "
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
PdxEmo03 wrote:
I think that Halo 2 is the most quotable. An obvious line like "I need a weapon", is definitely quotable. But a line I always like to quote from from Halo 2 is, "kill me or release me, parasite. But do not waste my time with talk!" -Arbiter. I love that quote because my friend and I like to quote that a lot since we're both in high school.
Imagine saying that to your teacher? Imagine her face lol
I wish I thought to say that to my 7th grade math teacher.
Man it wouldve been worth it rather than calling him the devil.
PdxEmo03 wrote:
Imagine HIS face! Lol
And how could you leave out Reach as an option???
“Noble hierarchs... surely you realize that once the voting began...”*Council starts yelling*
PdxEmo03 wrote:
Imagine HIS face! Lol
He got pretty upset when i just said hes the devil I would have loved to say that instead as it was two years ago and i hadnt played halo 2 yet.
PdxEmo03 wrote:
Imagine HIS face! Lol
He got pretty upset when i just said hes the devil I would have loved to say that instead as it was two years ago and i hadnt played halo 2 yet.
Ahh well. Lol I’m trying to imagine a teachers face if I had just told him if he was the devil lol

EDIT: we are going off topic here do we should stop this conversation lol
Probably 2 or Reach
Halo 2 had Gravemind, where every sentence from it is quotable. Although I picked CE just because I’ll make references of it a lot with my friends or sister.
Just thought of these:
¨ IM READY! HOW BOUT YOU?¨ we all know this guy even if you havent played reach you can probably look at the cover and make a pretty accurate guess.

¨
Jun didn't die, so he doesn't have any final words. His last words spoken in the game were: "I'll do what's necessary, sir... Good Luck."

He was telling Carter he would get Halsey off Reach, which is why he survived while the rest of Noble Team died.
Just thought of these:

¨
Jun didn't die, so he doesn't have any final words. His last words spoken in the game were: "I'll do what's necessary, sir... Good Luck."

He was telling Carter he would get Halsey off Reach, which is why he survived while the rest of Noble Team died.
I know he lever died I was talking about juns final words in game because thats practically his death scene in which he is not seen again in game or any other games.
Halo 2 and Halo 3, with CE as an honorable mention
Personally in between halo 2 and 3 but since i know more lines from halo 2 id have to go with that as my personally most quotable
"To give the Covenant back their bomb." -Chief

Bruh, that's such an amazing line. Funny but still amazing.
Reach: "it's the damn covenant"
I'd say Halo 3.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2