[Locked] New Halo devs

OP wizecracker117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Does Halo need a new developer?

Poll Ended

While I love H5s gameplay play there's a lot that I don't like about this game and the fact that it's been almost a year since launch and the game still feels like a beta with all its missing features and lack of polish. There are so many bugs and glitches it's not even funny and a pro team even took advantage of 343s inability to make a game when they got out of the map during a match. Since Bungie is done with Halo and 343 are incompetent, who should take over?
yes because 343 are lazy.
I think the Coalition should take over after they've finished Gears of War 4. I agree with you completely - 343 have proven themselves to be incompetent numerous times: the MCC disaster, Halo 4 and Halo 5. Not to mention the Anniversary DLC they made for Reach.
Please if a new dev came in it should be halo4 all over again 343 Should know what the community wants by now and if they don't maybe halo should die.
Snapnall wrote:
I think the Coalition should take over after they've finished Gears of War 4. I agree with you completely - 343 have proven themselves to be incompetent numerous times: the MCC disaster, Halo 4 and Halo 5. Not to mention the Anniversary DLC they made for Reach.
Halo running on Unreal Engine would be pretty good.
I don't think 343 is going to leave Halo, but the hope we can get is like Creative Assembly, having another Halo spin-off that is first person shooter.
Snapnall wrote:
what TC cant work on halo lol they are too busy with gears of war franchise
If 343 were to drop the req system, return to the old art style, actually test the game for bugs and glitches, give us an amazing campaign, bring splitscreen back, and have classic playlists for H6 then everyone will want it and Halo won't be a joke among gamers anymore and it might even dethrone CoD but I doubt any of that will happen.
If 343 were to drop the req system, return to the old art style, actually test the game for bugs and glitches, give us an amazing campaign, bring splitscreen back, and have classic playlists for H6 then everyone will want it and Halo won't be a joke among gamers anymore and it might even dethrone CoD but I doubt any of that will happen.
If this really is your formula for success with Halo then more power to you. Personally I had enough of Halo 3 by the time Reach came out, so there's not much on that list that has any value to me. A-ha! Could that be why 343 is completely screwed? Because they have to build a game to please both people like you and people like me, and in truth it can't really be done? Food for thought....
If this really is your formula for success with Halo then more power to you. Personally I had enough of Halo 3 by the time Reach came out, so there's not much on that list that has any value to me. A-ha! Could that be why 343 is completely screwed? Because they have to build a game to please both people like you and people like me, and in truth it can't really be done? Food for thought....
The new art style doesn't bother me as much as it does others but the marines look like trash and having classic playlists with all the modes in the regular playlists just like Reach did which I liked a thousand times more than 3. Like I said in the top post I like the advanced movement but quite a few people don't so we need classic playlists. Having splitscreen is a no brainer and H5 has suffered from its exclusion.
I say yes. I can't look at 343i's logo without cringing, dry heaving, or thinking about their track record of -Yoinking!- this franchise.
Heck ya man.
That's the main problem facing 343 right now. It's really hard to appeal to both groups of Halo fans. The best we can hope for is a return to the old art style and a classic playlist. I really hope that 343 actively check every single forum post like this because they need to know what we fans want. There are multiple posts which suggest possible ways to appeal to both fans, they just need to read and take notes.
from the looks of it, yes
New devs, new engine.
#MakeHaloGreatAgain
I'd say YES,
sorry 343 you make fun and decent games but not the way i want halo to be.

I liked halo on my first time because was diferent from other games at the time. Slow moviment, only 2 weapons holding, melee, grenade, the weapons where more "realistic" like one shot rocket launcher(most times) the people runing around didnt looks like projecticles at terminal velocity and Splitscreen!
EDIT- adding: and other thing, the sequels actually was evolution to its ancestor not other game with less things.
I vote respawn entertainment. Just look at the server set up for Titanfall 2. I ran the whole beta at under 35ms latency.
but who?? all the good ones are busy
343 needs to go away, but I don't really know who can be the next halo developer.
cabr00kie wrote:
343 needs to go away, but I don't really know who can be the next halo developer.
How about the people behind the fan projects like SPV3 and Installation 001? I know there are more but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2