Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

New Spartan designs vs. Older Spartan designs

OP MasterChiefVIP

Which Halo game Spartan designs do you prefer? Do you prefer the multiplayer armor designs before Halo 4 (and beyond), meaning Halo 3 and Reach? Or did the armors need an artistic update? Do you even care?
I believe most of the armour is fine, of course there's exceptions. but I like the majority of the armour in all the halo games not that I'd wear it all, as for art style, I understand the changes some armour has like the shoulders or crotch (as much as I miss space diapers) but I still prefer the older style (Reach-CE). but prefering the older style definitely doesn't mean I hate the new style.
The new style.It offers more choices the before,in the most cases.
I liked all the armor styles. not so much the ones from Halo 5 or Halo Reach. my favorite ones were on Halo 4 and Halo 3.
I generally prefer the old Gen armour in style.
However Gen 2 offers many more types of armour than Gen 1 (regardless of whether or not quite a few are trash)
I prefer the Halo Reach customisation though.
The new armour is fine, but nothing got me more excited than ranking up in reach, unlocking that new helmet I've been waiting for
Halo reach and halo 3 armor style is the best
I wouldn't have a problem with the newer Spartan designs if it wasn't for all the ugly helmets. They seriously need to stop with things like Seeker, Vector, Infiltrator, etc. Also, we should be able to change the color of the black part of the undersuit. Otherwise, they're fine.
I loved the old style of armor in halo 3. It was simple and clean. Not a fan of any of the armor from halo 4 or halo .
Halo 4+ is meh, I like some of them and then some of them have no practicality so I guess just 'It's fine' for me.
Which Halo game Spartan designs do you prefer? Do you prefer the multiplayer armor designs before Halo 4 (and beyond), meaning Halo 3 and Reach? Or did the armors need an artistic update? Do you even care?
Reach and 4 are my favorite armors