1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Would my "Queen Wasp" be of any interest to any of you?
Go on
Queen Wasp (REQ level to be determined)

Description: "Better pack your bug spray - she'll bring down the entire hive on you. Advanced Wasp with heavy armor, greatly enhanced mobility, and fires fast-moving EMP missiles capable of tracking both aerial and ground targets."

Basically a "Super Wasp" that can hold off other vehicles, while strong enough to fend off its ONI and Hannibal counterparts.
so the hive is basicly mini drones i like it
LethalQ wrote:
Spawnable AI for forge would be epicness. then we could forge our own missions/firefight style games. I think that would be the best thung ever in forge if not Halo.
While I doubt that will happen wasp variants would be sweet too.
That would be just awesome.
How about we just fix all of the bugs and make an actually working game, does anyone agree?
LethalQ wrote:
Spawnable AI for forge would be epicness. then we could forge our own missions/firefight style games. I think that would be the best thung ever in forge if not Halo.
While I doubt that will happen wasp variants would be sweet too.
The wasps are confirmed.
Chris B167 wrote:
what about bug fix and completely new ui?
^This, plus adjustments to Warzone Firefight's balance.
I have to say this as well.
I'd like some spookier weather options.

And new Wasps are a must imo.
Yea maybe they could add like floods and tornados
Tornadoes would be nuts haha
How 'bout a tornado gun?
I'd like some spookier weather options.

And new Wasps are a must imo.
Yea maybe they could add like floods and tornados
Tornadoes would be nuts haha
How 'bout a tornado gun?
Even better!
These are some of the things i have wanted in halo
I mean, I want a.i. the most but it is definitely not going to be in the next update Tom French said it won't be in Halo 5 because he wants to take the time to do it right so for the next update I want forerunner vehicles
All of them. But if one the Pelican and Phantom.
All of the above xD
its great to see all these comments thanks!
Donuts4TW wrote:
These are some of the things i have wanted in halo
I mean, I want a.i. the most but it is definitely not going to be in the next update Tom French said it won't be in Halo 5 because he wants to take the time to do it right so for the next update I want forerunner vehicles
if a mod can do it 343 can
Spawnable AI would be cool but I don't see that happening in H5. I'd love to see new wasps added as well as the more weather options for Forge.
if a mod can do it 343 can
They can, but as noted above, it's about doing it right. They need to make sure that everything is properly tested and works well and holds up performance wise. I'm sure we'll see it happen once they can do that
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
No disrespect to people who disagree, but I really don't see why we need AI in Forge. It's simply not what Forge is for. Forge exists to create PvP multiplayer maps, not campaign missions.
No disrespect to people who disagree, but I really don't see why we need AI in Forge. It's simply not what Forge is for. Forge exists to create PvP multiplayer maps, not campaign missions.
yea but if your new to xbox and you haven't made any friends yet you can play infection with ai
yea but if your new to xbox and you haven't made any friends yet you can play infection with ai
Or you can go into Matchmaking.
Spawnable AI enemies !!.
I'd love to see what people will do with forgable AI in Halo 5. 'ell, it may even tempt me to get Halo 5 back on my hard drive or take the time to get Halo 5 forge for PC on my computer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4