5. ...
  6. 4
DarkMile3 wrote:
UNSC air vehicles. I need a Falcon
agreed,bring back the falcon
DarkMile3 wrote:
i think they should bring back the falcon and different type like an oni and hanibal falcon
DarkMile3 wrote:
i think they should bring back the falcon and different type like an oni and hanibal falcon
The more Falcons the better
Spawnable AI's sound pretty damn fun.
none of these
none of these
then what would you choose if it was on there
Spawn able AI!!!
New Wasps. I think they should work pretty much like Warthogs.

Corp Wasp
Normal Wasp with upgraded armor and Corp style paint on all parts

ONI Wasp
Black Wasp with significantly stronger armor and shields as well as more powerful weapons.

Urban, Woodland, and Tundra Wasp
Normal Wasps with camos and better armor. There are two ways that they could go with the paint. They could do a full body paint with the particular camo, which would look good, or they could do what some fighter jets do and have the special camo on the top and a blue or a grey on the bottom. This would make the wasp tougher to make out from both above and below, but it would also look really ugly. Practical? Yes. Good looking? No.

Hannibal Wasp
Hannibal paint job and different armament. Not a chaingun and rockets. Something else.

Sword Needler Wasp
This is really starting to push it. Red paintjob similar to that of the Sword Needler Warthog. The primary gun would shoot needles and the secondary would shoot something like Light of Urs fuel rod shots...? Or a barrage of White Scar plasma caster shots? I don't really know about this one...

Rally Wasp
A faster stronger wasp with the same weapons as normal. The canon for this one could be something involving air races.
Scorrrrpio wrote:

Corp WaspNormal Wasp with upgraded armor and Corp style paint on all parts

ONI WaspBlack Wasp with significantly stronger armor and shields as well as more powerful weapons.

Urban, Woodland, and Tundra WaspNormal Wasps with camos and better armor. There are two ways that they could go with the paint. They could do a full body paint with the particular camo, which would look good, or they could do what some fighter jets do and have the special camo on the top and a blue or a grey on the bottom. This would make the wasp tougher to make out from both above and below, but it would also look really ugly. Practical? Yes. Good looking? No.

Hannibal WaspHannibal paint job and different armament. Not a chaingun and rockets. Something else.

Sword Needler WaspThis is really starting to push it. Red paintjob similar to that of the Sword Needler Warthog. The primary gun would shoot needles and the secondary would shoot something like Light of Urs fuel rod shots...? Or a barrage of White Scar plasma caster shots? I don't really know about this one...

Rally WaspA faster stronger wasp with the same weapons as normal. The canon for this one could be something involving air races.
And I thought I had a big imagination.
Scorrrrpio wrote:

ONI WaspBlack Wasp with significantly stronger armor and shields as well as more powerful weapons.

Urban, Woodland, and Tundra WaspNormal Wasps with camos and better armor. There are two ways that they could go with the paint. They could do a full body paint with the particular camo, which would look good, or they could do what some fighter jets do and have the special camo on the top and a blue or a grey on the bottom. This would make the wasp tougher to make out from both above and below, but it would also look really ugly. Practical? Yes. Good looking? No.

Hannibal WaspHannibal paint job and different armament. Not a chaingun and rockets. Something else.

Sword Needler WaspThis is really starting to push it. Red paintjob similar to that of the Sword Needler Warthog. The primary gun would shoot needles and the secondary would shoot something like Light of Urs fuel rod shots...? Or a barrage of White Scar plasma caster shots? I don't really know about this one...

Rally WaspA faster stronger wasp with the same weapons as normal. The canon for this one could be something involving air races.
Never doubt me to strap the name "Rally" onto the front of something.

Rally Scorpion.

There.
Scorrrrpio wrote:
Scorrrrpio wrote:

Rally Scorpion.

There.
Rally Scorpion... with that it won't take forever to get to the Warden.
Scorrrrpio wrote:
Scorrrrpio wrote:

Rally Scorpion.

There.
Rally Scorpion... with that it won't take forever to get to the Warden.
OMG you're right! This actually has a potential purpose! Now to think of a backstory... Scorpion racing sounds way too sketchy to be real... crap. Maybe it was designed as a one-off to show off AMG Transport Dynamics' (I think that's the name...) prowess of building engines, but then the UNSC took interest in the project and added it into the war games simulations... Something along those lines?
I want to drive pelicans and use them for CTF!
Spawnable AI enemies
Spawn in AI as it will make your forge maps unique and really fun for custom games.
All sounds pretty epic. Think the H5 Forge has a long way to go yet!
I put forerunner vehicles, but specifically I would like the phaeton to make a btb appearance. Before you say it would be too powerful, remember that if you can take down a banshee, you can most definitely kill a phaeton
Bring more enemies, keep spawning
spawnable IA pls
stckrboy wrote:
if a mod can do it 343 can
They can, but as noted above, it's about doing it right. They need to make sure that everything is properly tested and works well and holds up performance wise. I'm sure we'll see it happen once they can do that
343 have found me
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4