Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Noble Six vs. the Mandalorian

OP legend777666

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
My friend is a big fan of the show but I have only seen the occasional episode from the middle of the series. He is adamant that Din Djarin the main protagonist of the series could solo all of noble team. I'm pretty sure that's BS but I was curious how he would fare against a single spartan, say Noble 6?

The question assumes they just met each other in a fair arena foreign to both of them and they are bloodlusted to win.
This isn't even a fair fight.

Noble 6 is a hyper Lethal super soldier in advanced power armor. He would absolutely destroy the Mandalorian.

Noble 6 is a hyper Lethal super soldier in advanced power armor. He would absolutely destroy the Mandalorian.
What are the Mandalorians specs and strengths? I made this post because I am highly ignorant of much of the star wars universe. but I know that they used to fight the Jedi which are space wizards and according to my fanboy friend his armor is equally durable and both energy and kinetic resistant. He also goes on about how Din is an expert tactician with extreme feats but I can never fact check him.

Agility and raw strength I would imagine have to go to the Spartans jsut based off the feats that I know but again i'm just sort of guessing.
Noble Six is one of the few Spartans with dubbed “hyper lethal”. Six would wipe the floor with him
I love Mando but this is an unfair fight in my opinion. They're on two totally different levels. While Mando is surely skilled, Noble Six is a spartan engineered to take out armies. Literally is superhuman vs human. Mando at least has that nice armour which I'm assuming could deflect UNSC firepower (depending on the gun like an AR/BR) but at the end of the day I think the ability between the two is just too big, it would only momentarily delay the inevitable.
I think Noble Six would win because he's literally engineered for battle.

What are the Mandalorians specs and strengths? I made this post because I am highly ignorant of much of the star wars universe. but I know that they used to fight the Jedi which are space wizards and according to my fanboy friend his armor is equally durable and both energy and kinetic resistant. He also goes on about how Din is an expert tactician with extreme feats but I can never fact check him.

Agility and raw strength I would imagine have to go to the Spartans jsut based off the feats that I know but again i'm just sort of guessing.
I've only watched the show, so I don't know how the Mandalorian is represented outside of it, but he is portrayed as a very skilled combatant.

The issue is that he just isn't on the level of a Spartan. There are many times when he is overpowered by other normal humans or creatures and is saved by friends or the Child. His armor also doesn't completely cover his body and a Spartan should easily be able to hit a unprotected part.

All in all, I would say he is more comparable to an ODST.
don't know too much about the Mandalorian, but I do know that his guns like to go "pew"

my moneys on six, a gunslinger vs a spartan, those are alarming odds.

Yeah pretty much, I don’t see the Mandalorion winning in any way.
I'm unsure... Beskar armour is pretty tough stuff and the flexibility it provides is pretty good. Drop 6's shields and the disintegration rifle can do a job.

Evenly matched is what I'm going for
Pretty easy to throw a beatdown on a dead guy.
which realm,if were speaking in the star wars realm then Mandalorian would win,but in the halo realm noble six would have the advantage
I don't know what this Mandalorian thing is except that it's from Star Wars, but I choose Six because Halo.
I don't know what this Mandalorian thing is except that it's from Star Wars, but I choose Six because Halo.
He’s the main character to a Star Wars mini series.

Back on topic, I vote Six. He’d beat the living -Yoink- out of Mando
The Mandalorian wouldn't even know what was happening till his shiny beskar -Yoink- would be a bloody pulp on the floor.
I’m not gonna cap I’m a big fan of halo but noble 6 wouldn’t stand a chance not only would he not have a weapon to go threw mandos armour but mando has a dark saber it would cut noble 6 In half and that’s a fact if a energy sword killed emile and noble 6 the dark saber would as well not to mention mando has a jet pack he wouldn’t even need to get up close like that his sniper 100% could take the shielding off nobles suit your talking about

a Spartan with a AR and magnum vs a Mandalorian with jet pack dark saber sniper bescar staff and flame thrower
with all that being said mandos not taking on the whole noble team that’s some cap your friends dumb on that point
xxSPRIFTxx wrote:
The Mandalorian wouldn't even know what was happening till his shiny beskar a$$ would be a bloody pulp on the floor.
I’m not gonna cap I’m a big fan of halo but noble 6 wouldn’t stand a chance not only would he not have a weapon to go threw mandos armour but mando has a dark saber it would cut noble 6 In half and that’s a fact if a energy sword killed emile and noble 6 the dark saber would as well not to mention mando has a jet pack he wouldn’t even need to get up close like that his sniper 100% could take the shielding off nobles suit your talking about

a Spartan with a AR and magnum vs a Mandalorian with jet pack dark saber sniper bescar staff and flame thrower
with all that being said mandos not taking on the whole noble team that’s some cap your friends dumb on that point
He’s the main character to a Star Wars mini series.

Back on topic, I vote Six. He’d beat the living -Yoink- out of Mando

Noble 6, he's the second most lethal genetic super soldier.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2