OP ComicOwl3158134

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

What noble team member has the best personality

Make Your Selection:

Personality wise, who is your favorite noble team member
Jorge, the big protective "teddy bear" of a killing machine.
I liked Emile a lot. Can't say exactly why because i don't even know myself. I just liked him.
Emile had a bigger character depth than Jorge did. Not necessarily shown in the game, but there is definitely more to him. Jorge is basically what you see is what you get.
the lack of personality is my favorite personality. or at least not talking much.
Emile hands down “hit em hard boss” everytime my favorite line
Definitely Noble Six, why is everyone else on the poll there's no question. He shows so much emotion and talks so much. I don't even know why you'd put him here. Lol, ok time to be serious I would choose Jorge. It seemed like he had a great personality.
Just another one of those topics where I cant just make a decision.
MeleeWolf wrote:
Pretty much. Kinda sad we had to see all these great characters die. Except Jun of course.
Emile is the badass of the group. Jorge may be the favorite due to compassionate traits, or even Carter due to leadership...but I have to say that the quotes that Emile has are my favorite.

I’m glad Kat doesn’t have votes. Worst driver in the history of the series.
Emile is the badass of the group. Jorge may be the favorite due to compassionate traits, or even Carter due to leadership...but I have to say that the quotes that Emile has are my favorite.

I’m glad Kat doesn’t have votes. Worst driver in the history of the series.
We are not talking about driving skills here it’s about personality
J kid789 wrote:
Emile had a bigger character depth than Jorge did. Not necessarily shown in the game, but there is definitely more to him. Jorge is basically what you see is what you get.
i see a big gun and heavy armor. i do get what you are saying but for being a tool against human insurectionists and covenant, he is a nice guy, but he is also intimidating, emile is intimidating because of the armor design and his weapons, jorge is intimidating because of his size.
MeleeWolf wrote:
Pretty much. Kinda sad we had to see all these great characters dye. Except Jun of course.
idk Jun kinda was annoying with the "i kill the enemy but i dont hate them" things constantly, im glad he was a sniper so i didnt have to hear that constantly
MeleeWolf wrote:
Pretty much. Kinda sad we had to see all these great characters die. Except Jun of course.
Read New Blood. Jun isn't deeeeead!
MeleeWolf wrote:
Read New Blood. Jun isn't deeeeead!
I know, I said all but Jun lol! I do plan on reading all the books though.
Jorge,
  • Dedication
  • experience
  • will
  • sacrifice
  • legacy
He had it all. 2nd is Noble 6 since he was basically Chief but not as lucky but just as deadly (possibly more?).
For me Noble Six.
- sacrifice
- noble
- honorable
Jorge is the bravest, most protective and always takes care of his team.
Definitely Jorge, the big friendly giant.
Still sad they all had to die... alas prolly part of what makes them so legendary and stand out so much, their martyrdom.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2