Odst or air assault

OP the H4MM3RH34D

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Which helmet do you like better

Make Your Selection:

There's no "I like both" option? ODST I will go though.
Oh sorry
Oh sorry
Its ok. Just remember to do it next time.
Oh sorry
Its ok. Just remember to do it next time.
Yeah.I like both as well
ODST.
I like the sleekness and classic style of the air assault.
O.D.S.T.
air assault just because somebody i know wears it all the time despite it being a common
Air Assult is decent, but I perfer ODST alot more.
I like the ODST armor. But if I am to select between Helljumper and Nightfall, I will go with Helljumper!
Which ones? I'd pick ODST either way but halo 3's ODST helm, Halo 2's helm, or halo 4's helm also with air assault, halo reach or halo 4/5's helm (I'm guessing most people won't count helljumper as a true ODST helmet even though I would). I liked halo 5's air assault more because it reminded me more of halo 2's ODST helm which is my favorite ODST helmet.
ODST for sure dude
basically the ODST but there is differences in them so it effects that which game we are talking about. Though it doesnt make that much of a difference since i like all ODST helmets (some more than others).

Not that air assaults would look bad either, though that reminds me that why have they change the helmets names which causes just occasional mixing up about what helmet are we talking about. Like in the case of air assault (and other returning helmets, notable in for example the Halo: Reach helmets in H5g).
ODST by far.
Air Assault. Best friend uses it, so, gotten real used to it.
I like Air Assault a lot, but ODST is better in my opinion.
Please do not revive old threads.
ODST!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2