Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

One Must Go - Halo 2 Round 3 Part 1

OP Sir Noncy Dorp

In a "vote off the island" scenario, which one of these Halo 2 campaign missions would you get rid of?

It's that time again. Pull out your tissues as we say goodbye to The Arbiter. One of my favorite missions as a kid, I still remember wielding the seemingly impossible Energy Sword for the first time, and looking on in awe as I stood side by side with Grunts and Elites. It's a feeling I wish I could recapture once again.

You people are monsters.

Anyways, Cairo Station, Metropolis, and Regret were all about in the same region of votes as before, so I'm interested to see where the votes for the Arbiter from last week divide into this week. As always, don't forget to explain why you voted for the level that you did, and just for kicks let me know what your favorite color is. Mine is blue, but I also like grey/silver. I use that color combo in every Halo game! See you guys next week!

You can find Part 2 of this poll here: One Must Go - Halo 2 Round 3 Part 2 | Poll Discussions | Forums | Halo - Official Site (halowaypoint.com)
I say this before. And I will say it again. I choose "Regret" from the Halo 2 campaign levels. It is a very slow campaign level.
It's funny that you used the line you people are monsters as I was thinking the same thing in regards to part 2. I saw the results of that one before this with the removal of the best Halo 2 level of all, Quarantine Zone, and thought the exact same thing to myself :( oh well.

I'll be sticking with Cairo Station for the same reasons as the past two rounds. Also I don't have a favorite color but I always rock the closest to black one in the Halo games.
Gotta go with Cairo. I love it. But the other 4 are S tier.
My favourite colour is purple btw, preferably towards the bluer darker side of purple.
Such a close vote for me between all of them. I’ll go with Cairo Station as I think it’s the least interesting of these.

Sky blue for my favorite color.
It's funny that you used the line you people are monsters as I was thinking the same thing in regards to part 2. I saw the results of that one before this with the removal of the best Halo 2 level of all, Quarantine Zone, and thought the exact same thing to myself :( oh well.

I'll be sticking with Cairo Station for the same reasons as the past two rounds. Also I don't have a favorite color but I always rock the closest to black one in the Halo games.
Haha, it's all in good fun. I don't actually think any of you are monsters, although I would appreciate the honesty if anyone would like to come forth.

Spam8358 wrote:
My favourite colour is purple btw, preferably towards the bluer darker side of purple.
Cairo is a great mission, but I agree, I don't think it lives up to the others.

CLINKER 45 wrote:
Such a close vote for me between all of them. I’ll go with Cairo Station as I think it’s the least interesting of these.

Follow-up question for you, as I've always wondered, when you choose your armor colors for your spartan, do you go with a light blue, or more of a cyan type of thing? Feel like I never see anyone play with light blue colors.

Haha, it's all in good fun. I don't actually think any of you are monsters, although I would appreciate the honesty if anyone would like to come forth.

Spam8358 wrote:
Cairo is a great mission, but I agree, I don't think it lives up to the others.

CLINKER 45 wrote:

Follow-up question for you, as I've always wondered, when you choose your armor colors for your spartan, do you go with a light blue, or more of a cyan type of thing? Feel like I never see anyone play with light blue colors.
Ok haha so ironically while my favorite color is light blue, I’ve never used it as a game color. In halo 1, 2, reach,4 and 5 my colors are orange/rust and grey/steel. In halo 3 and ODST my colors are grey/steel and red.
The reason for this is that halo 2 was the first halo game I played, and when I was playing the campaign I thought my multiplayer Spartan would be the campaign Spartan. I thought orange would blend in with the outskirts mission I was playing at the time. So since then I’ve used orange/rust as a tribute to my first time playing halo (and I like Grif from RvB.) I use the steel/red combo for the games where I really don’t like the orange look lol
Cario Station but only because that level on Legendary always caused me so much pain and suffering.
In this case, I can't make a choice to lose any one of them
KRSTice23 wrote:
Cario Station but only because that level on Legendary always caused me so much pain and suffering.
Yes!!! Ahhhh dude such a headache lol
clicked wrong one meant cairo station because of the difficulty on legendary
TG Exoticc wrote:
clicked wrong one meant cairo station because of the difficulty on legendary
You can change your vote by simply clicking on the desired option, it's not locked in until the voting period closes.