Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Original Playlist Poll

OP Spektralon

Would you like a original ability/gun playlist?

Make Your Selection:

An original playlist meaning: No clamber, sprint, ground pound and strike, and original weapons ONLY.
If we have a classic playlist with remakes, it cannot have abilities, and it cannot have H2 br just because it looks nice. It is far easier to use than any other utility weapon.
I say no abilities, magnum starts.
If we have a classic playlist with remakes, it cannot have abilities, and it cannot have H2 br just because it looks nice. It is far easier to use than any other utility weapon.
That would be a good idea for that type of playlist.
This, pretty much. H2 BR was a good idea for Warzone only. That several month phase where damn near every map had the H2 BR was awful.
That would be awesome!
A playlist like this is the only thing that would make me ever play Halo 5 again. As it is, I have no reason to re-install the game. There is not one single playlist I can enjoy right now because they are all plagued with sprinting and abilities.
Yes but no Spartan abilities.
Yes! I'd play it all day
of course, any new playlist would be amazing. Especially if they change up the playing style
I'd be on board.
i mean more content is always good so kind of yes but id rather see 343's efforts put elsewhere