Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2

Should Orion 2 be removed?

Make Your Selection:

Why is this awful map in any rotation? I've never met or heard of a single person that likes this map. In fact I notice that more people dashboard and actually getting a full lobby takes significantly longer than any other map as soon as Orion 2 pops up, because no one wants to play it. It also is making it's way into ranked playlists? What on Earth made that sound like a good idea? it's not a balanced map, and it's not good for competitive play. Please take it out for the love of all that is good.
I KNOW!!! This is why they removed this map at launch! Orion and Pegasus is so bad. Even when they bring it back re-improved (2017) with 2 new routes to the maps they still are bad.
I just can't even play on them.

+1 VOTE TO BE REMOVED
its not my favorite, i actually like fhatom and empire. orion and pegasus are not that good. there are no power positions. ,neither massacres like in the blue-red rooms on fhatom
I made it a poll, Hopefully if enough people voice their opinions 343 might do something about it.
What troll hit no? Nobody likes that map, don't lie
No forged maps should be allowed in Ranked Matchmaking. Period.
No forged maps should be allowed in Ranked Matchmaking. Period.
Agreed.
Makes me kind of sad that they move polls to a different place on the forums, I didn't even know this is where all the polls disappeared to until today... Unfortunately I don't think Orion 2 is a forge map because it was in during the beta, or rather orion 1 was. either way though I agree forge maps shouldn't be in ranked playlists.
In social it's ok but in ranked I don't think so
Ya I hate Orion 2. I stick it out when it comes up but it's not a good map.

EDIT: First post as ODST!
Both Orion II and Pegasus II need to be removed.
Pegasus ll is pretty bad, though I don't have much problem with Orion, but if a large majority of you guys want it taken out then so do I.
It's alright
I mean if the majority of the community dislikes it that much I'd say take it out. Playing bad map after bad map can drive you away from a game.
The only thing its good for is Super Fiesta, but ranked playlists? Competitive gaming on non-competitive maps? No thank you.
I like both Orion and Pegasus. The first one works really good with Super Fiesta and the second one with SWAT.
Spoiler:
Show
I like both Orion and Pegasus. The first one works really good with Super Fiesta and the second one with SWAT.
Spoiler:
Show
The second one most certainly does not work well with SWAT. Pegasus is easily one of the most exploitable maps spawn trap wise. You should not be spawning directly into somebody elses direct sightlines the way that map is set up.
Orion 2 is one of my favorite Super Fiesta maps.
This map is completely unbalanced and needs to either be altered or removed.
Its definitely the worst map.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2