Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

PC or just Xbox

OP Kymen6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
IDK if Halo was released on PC, wouldn't that be a good thing? More players to kill and console players should have the advantage.
NOPE! If that were to be a cross-platform, PC gamers would win. Their much more accurate with a keyboard and mouse than a controller, faster too.
I mean, Halo will be new to pc so they will have to learn the controls while console players use the same controls as in earlier games.
IDK if Halo was released on PC, wouldn't that be a good thing? More players to kill and console players should have the advantage.
NOPE! If that were to be a cross-platform, PC gamers would win. Their much more accurate with a keyboard and mouse than a controller, faster too.
I mean, Halo will be new to pc so they will have to learn the controls while console players use the same controls as in earlier games.
That won't make a difference. Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo Online are all currently on PC already. Halo 5 as well, in a few different aspects. Learning controls is the least of their problems
I’d love to see the halo community expand, and PC would help that so much. Especially in this day and age.
I think that it would be awesome if Halo came back to PC. Firstly, I think that many PC gamers would love to get into the franchise and bringing Halo to PC would allow them to experience it.

My second reason is that bringing Halo to PC would expand the player base and thus increase revenue for 343i and Microsoft. My hope is that by doing this, they would be less inclined to have RNG microtransactions in the game, which have bothered a lot of Halo fans since they were first announced.

I do agree with some of the other posters that multiplayer should operate on separate platforms for balancing purposes.
I've had my opinions on this for a while, and I've decided that the FPS games should be Xbox only, but spin-offs can be on PC as well. That's the way things are right now, actually.
I'm afraid that releasing Halo on PC will kill it on console and take a lot of the players away. Still rooting for PC release but kinda halfheartedly.
I like cross play game. It increases the fan base.
Only Xbox. I say that because that's where Halo started and to be honest, I'm not a fan of those people who think that "PC gamers are the master race". Like, really?
It actually started its origins on the mac buddy
Only Xbox. I say that because that's where Halo started and to be honest, I'm not a fan of those people who think that "PC gamers are the master race". Like, really?
Released on Xbox in 2001. PC and Mac didn't get their versions until 2003.
xbox only
But the og version was on the mac in the late 90's, then scrapped.
Depends on whether there's cross-play. I wouldn't want to be matched up with modders or people who have a mouse and keyboard advantage
All the pc players would destroy the console gamers bacause of the use of mouse and keyboard.
Yes bring Halo to pc.
Cross play? Nooooooo.

Also I'm not sure I see the advantage of having it on pc, before I thought about graphics. But with the Xbox one X that's not a problem anymore.

Halo would probably be more optimized for the Xbox one X and run with better graphics unless you had one of the most expensive pc's out there.
But the og version was on the mac in the late 90's, then scrapped.
Yeah but we're talking what was actually made available to the public. We're talking actual released games
I WANT HALO ON PC! GIVE ME NOW!
I dont have a PC so only Xbox
I think Halo should stay an XBOX exclusive game
Would be nice to have it on PC since I don't play Xbox anymore these days, but also because of the added possibilities.
I like them for both. With Halo Custom Edition being the best for PC.
I see what a lot of you are saying but I miss the days when i play it on PC. I would like to the new game on PC. It maybe to easier to make it not cross-platform. I know Halo Combat Evolved Came out in 2001 for Xbox and PC and Halo 2 to was 2004.
I wouldn't mind halo coming to pc.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3