6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 41
Spire for warzone
Spire for warzone
Agree that Spire would do mighty fine in Warzone
KCD0DGER wrote:
Blood Gulch. No if ands or buts. If I had to choose a permutation, Coagulation.
Preach*

so many memorable stories here, Coagulation was my first multiplayer experience for Halo on PC. And so many stories and remakes later it's still a favorite. So much nostalgia.

Although, the Spire would be a hell of a BTB/Warzone map. Imagine all the possibilities... Wasps for everyone!
I love Blood Gulch, but I wish the developers would bring back the spire, it was a great map
Blood Gulch, and/or The Pit.
Blood Gulch, and/or Spire.
I like spire but blood gulch I grew up with it basically
Turf, what a map. I am about to work on a forge version but make it as faithful as possible but allow for the new movement systems (thrusters, hover, clamber) to work well on it as if i kept the old map exactly the same there would be far too many exploits as i found out when i forged a base blocks version of it with a friend a few months ago.

I think what made it such a great map was the way it had a long sight-line down the streets, close quarters at the back of the map, and the way you could knock over those metal ramps to bridge a gap across the top of the road to allow faster acquisition of the power weapon up there. It all made it play great and allowed for a really interesting game almost every time :)

Anyone else like Turf?
Forge world for forge... 😂
Forge world from Reach is the best forge map ever
Am I the only one who has no idea what map the pit is?
Side winder as a warzone map
Spire. In all honesty I love all three of those maps, but Spire was the best of those three. Anybody remember Reach? When all you used to do was play Reach with a bunch of friends?
The map in halo 3 with the sword near the center and those training targets of brutes that would pop up and there was a huge fence and on the other side there was an air base of sorts. Sorry I'm bad at explaining things.
The map in halo 3 with the sword near the center and those training targets of brutes that would pop up and there was a huge fence and on the other side there was an air base of sorts. Sorry I'm bad at explaining things.
Didn't really play Halo 3
That will be why you don't know it then ;)
TUNDRA KID wrote:
That will be why you don't know it then ;)
Indeed
The Pit or Sandbox.
The Pit might be my favorite map of all time. Good size, sight lines, and weapon pickups. Perfect for 4v4 or 5v5 slayer and objectives.
i said spire since they have done blood gulch remakes before. I wouldn't mind another, but spire was different and would work well with the ground pound ability
Boneyard from Halo: Reach would be my pick. But for Warzone, scaled for warzone that is with wreckage of ships being the bases instead of those armories.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 41