2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 41
As far as I'm concerned, Blood Gulch can rot in hell lol. I'm so tired of playing on it. It's probably the map I played the most on in h1, h2, and Reach. It's not very creative and doesn't offer a lot of gameplay potential.

I voted spire. Spire would be brilliant in H5, especially due to ground pounds.
*shocked face* I'm going to report you.

Jokes aside, I'm actually surprised this wasn't included in H5, it seems like a obvious choice because of the ground pound mechanic. Out of the top 3 voted I'd have to agree with Spire being top choice, I think it would look so cool as well with better graphics, hell it still looks incredible now.
Halo 2 ascension i know it as already been remake i think but for matchmaking would be really awesome if well made :)
I think they should hit bring H2As version over, it looks beautiful. They don't even need to change anything, just copy it right on over
KCD0DGER wrote:
Trusssson wrote:
KCD0DGER wrote:
Blood Gulch. No if ands or buts. If I had to choose a permutation, Coagulation.
I gave up hope on a faithful recreation of Blood Gulch.

It's my favourite map of all time, but it's been remade soooo many times it just annoys me now.

The closes they have came is H2As version and to me it looked to gloomy.

All I ever wanted in a remake for that map is bright blue sky and bright orange everything

Basically the exact same as the orginal but with new textures and smoothing of all the rough corners.
WEll, there's at least a lot of very nice forge variants that pull that off. But I'd love a variant that took place on Genesis.
I think it would look a lot like Hemmoridge if it was in Genesis
forge worlds
Imagine in the FAAAAR future if we got a forge Galaxy
that would be nice
Crows Nest
I would like adrift of halo 4
BLOOD GULCH IS THE BEST
I'd be ok with ANY developer BTB maps, but in terms of smaller scale Arena, I'd love to see a proper remake of Guardian.
Id honestly love to see them all remade
sandtrap
Blood Gulch perfecto mapa
seria el de aguja
I voted for The Pit, but I would also really like Guardian to be added as well.
Adrift
Sandtrap
And less laggy when you reach the budget
BLOOD GULCH is the best
the have to bring forge world (the one from reach) back to halo 5. halo 4s forge world was to small the one from reach was large and had space to build anything. halo 5s basic forge world (alpine) was ttttoooooo small
i think they need to remake valhalla, the viking version feels lifeless. and i mean the water, seriously, c'mon
I'd say Spire, just to see how it'd look remaked.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 41