Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Poll Discussions

Plasma or Storm???

OP TRITONK175

Which do you prefer???

Make Your Selection:

Be it cause of the design, the audio, the damage rating or what, which of the Elite's main firearm is your favourite??? For me, I like the Storm Rifle but it just feels, and definitely looks, like a standard laser rifle. The Plasma Rifle 'FEELS' and looks unique to any other laser rifle in any other franchise.

It's just so iconic, just like the ammo counter on the Assault Rifle, the double barrelled drum of the SPNKr Rocket Launcher or everything about the Needler!!!
Storm no doubt I love the ADS animation in halo 5 for it as well
The plasma rifle is so iconic but the storm rifle is so badass
The storm rifle has grown on me, I like it.
Visually and sound wise I like the plasma. Mechanically I like how the plasma rifle works, good against shields but bad against health. Actually using them though I like the storm rifle.
Plasma is better, you can dual wield it
Storm rifle will win
Plasma Rifle. The Blue One.
Where's the "Neither" option lol
Storm Rifle is quite good, but the Plasma Rifle eats shields for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - don't even get me started on the melee attack. *shudders*
I do like them both but it would be great to see a return of the classic plasma rifle. Both the plasma and storm rifle are pretty much the same weapon with only a tiny bit different heat time, RoF and damage output.
No offence, but if you don't like either then why are you bothering to comment???
TRITONK175 wrote:
No offence, but if you don't like either then why are you bothering to comment???
Opinions!
TRITONK175 wrote:
Opinions!
Point taken.
Storm all the way! 👍
Plasma Rifle.
The plasma rifle is so iconic but the storm rifle is so badass
Yeah!